Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 08 2016, 05:53 AM

Default Quest

The Blue quest are a waste of time, folks have quit playing as there is no way to complete them. They are either to long a time or at the last minute you come up with 8 hr or bunches of 6 and 8 hr. most all my players have quiot playing the Blue Quest
Old Mar 08 2016, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjlinkjr View Post
The Blue quest are a waste of time, folks have quit playing as there is no way to complete them. They are either to long a time or at the last minute you come up with 8 hr or bunches of 6 and 8 hr. most all my players have quiot playing the Blue Quest
Hi rjlinkjr

I moved your post to Feedback for Quests, so you and others can discuss your ideas and get new ones.
Old Mar 11 2016, 11:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjlinkjr View Post
I personally love the quests. If done properly the quests are a very simple way to earn free FC every week.
Old Mar 12 2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
It is a game.....and if I only get $1 for a quest.....that's an extra $1 I didn't have yesterday.

I have all facilities and I find it challenging to get 8 quests a week. It CAN be done.
Cheers, Jean! Long live the quests!!!
Old Mar 14 2016, 08:46 AM

well when I got up this morning, I had 13 co-quests done and 8 regular quests.. it said I had 3 1/2 hours before I could collect. I am sitting here, watching my quests disappear and I cannot save them. No wonder people are frustrated!!!
Old Mar 14 2016, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
well when I got up this morning, I had 13 co-quests done and 8 regular quests.. it said I had 3 1/2 hours before I could collect. I am sitting here, watching my quests disappear and I cannot save them. No wonder people are frustrated!!!
Hi Dorissau,
According to your data, you should be able to collect 45 minutes from now. I see 2 quests that will be close to dropping an hour after that time (co-op quests). If you are already seeing them drop check your computer date and time.
For your regular quests, I only see 7 completed and 1 in progress to complete a couple hours after your collection time but within time that you won't lose any.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2016, 09:42 AM

absolutely NO WHERE does it say 45 minutes!! You must be checking from a different time zone. My clock is correct at 9:42 a.m.
Old Mar 14 2016, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
absolutely NO WHERE does it say 45 minutes!! You must be checking from a different time zone. My clock is correct at 9:42 a.m.
Hi Dorissau,
I am going from the time you collected on the 7th of March which was 11:00 AM eastern time, which at the time I posted that it was 10:15 eastern. That is why I said 45 minutes.
Currently both of your collection buttons should be blue for you to be able to collect now if you wish. The data on the servers is stored using Eastern time zone as that is where Slashkey is located.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2016, 09:42 PM

Default Farm Cash

I completed 8 quests in less than 7 days. When I tried to claim 2 Farm Cash it told me I hadn't completed 7 days and had to wait 3 hours. When I waited the 3 hours and tried to claim, it had deleted 1 of my quests so I couldn't get 2 Farm Cash. Before when I completed 8 quests it let me claim Cash immediately.
Old Mar 14 2016, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui02 View Post
I completed 8 quests in less than 7 days. When I tried to claim 2 Farm Cash it told me I hadn't completed 7 days and had to wait 3 hours. When I waited the 3 hours and tried to claim, it had deleted 1 of my quests so I couldn't get 2 Farm Cash. Before when I completed 8 quests it let me claim Cash immediately.
Hi Maui,
Your 8th quest (Load Taming Whip) was completed on Mar 7th at 3:24 PM ( Eastern time). If you waited until after that time today to collect (which according to your data you haven't collected yet) then that quest has expired.

A quest is only good for collecting farm cash 7 days exactly to the second after the last step has been completed. That means that at 3:24 PM Eastern Time today that quest was no longer counted.

This is why we recommend that you not complete the last step of any quest that you are holding over to the next collection, not be complete until at least 1 day after you collect.