Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 30 2023, 07:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Couldn't Add To Farm

I'm sure I posted this in the wrong place but when I am adding things from my storage to my farm a box will pop up often and tell me that I can't add it and to try again later. It's a little annoying.
Old Oct 30 2023, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
I'm sure I posted this in the wrong place but when I am adding things from my storage to my farm a box will pop up often and tell me that I can't add it and to try again later. It's a little annoying.
Hi Shannt,
I moved your post to the thread about storage. You need a clear space on your farm that is slightly bigger than the item you are trying to move to the farm.
You can not set things from storage on top of other things on your farm. You need to have all items showing on your farm to be able to see where you can set an item down.
If you are using the purple hand then you need a space the size of a pine tree open with nothing else on it to set the item down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2023, 01:45 PM

Question Items from storage can not always be placed on a farm

Items from storage can not always be placed on a farm.
For example, I have a Achiote tree in my storage and one in the gift storage.
If I try to place it on a farm I get the message that it does not succeed and that I have to try later.
When I take the tree from the gifts storage and place it on the same location it is working.
At some location it works, on others it does not.
Can you help me with this?
Old Nov 02 2023, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansD View Post
Items from storage can not always be placed on a farm.
For example, I have a Achiote tree in my storage and one in the gift storage.
If I try to place it on a farm I get the message that it does not succeed and that I have to try later.
When I take the tree from the gifts storage and place it on the same location it is working.
At some location it works, on others it does not.
Can you help me with this?
Hi HansD

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just tried what you are describing and had no problems placing a tree form my storage and the same type of tree from my gifts.

Are you trying to place it on other item or on crops? If so then that is a trick and we cant give any instructions on the forums.

You can try the memcache to clear your game memory. Click in the following link, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farms. Then reopen your farms and try again.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Nov 07 2023, 06:22 PM
Account Not Linked

My super neighbor cannot access my storage anymore like before. Was something changed or is it an issue on my end?
Old Nov 07 2023, 06:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My super neighbor cannot access my storage anymore like before. Was something changed or is it an issue on my end?
Hi Shannt,
Nothing has changed in the game. What are they trying to access your storage to do?

If they are trying to access it for design work, you do have to have them Permanently Hired for Design in the Super Neighbor settings. You can only set them to use that on one farm also set in the settings. If they are trying to access it when on a different farm then it won't work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2023, 06:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello Taz,

It's for 1 farm only and yes I have the permanently hired for design checked and still nothing. I actually have everything clicked to make sure it's going to work and nothing.
Old Nov 07 2023, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hello Taz,

It's for 1 farm only and yes I have the permanently hired for design checked and still nothing. I actually have everything clicked to make sure it's going to work and nothing.
Hi Shannt,
What are they trying to do in your storage? They don't have access to your storage. Anything in your storage that you want on that farm must be moved out of storage by you. They can then move those to a new location on the farm.
They can buy items from the store with your coins if you allowed that.

You can find all the information on the Hired for Design in the following link to the Game Guide chapter 06:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...58#post6548358

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 07 2023 at 07:31 PM.
Old Nov 24 2023, 07:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I need some guidance…why does my storage refuse to accept one single item (a tree for example, because I apparently do not have enough room to do so), yet when I work my neighbors facilities, I can store hundreds of thousands of products?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2023, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I need some guidance…why does my storage refuse to accept one single item (a tree for example, because I apparently do not have enough room to do so), yet when I work my neighbors facilities, I can store hundreds of thousands of products?
Hi Zeeky Banutski

Your Item Storage and your Harvest & Products storage work different.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds