Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 14 2023, 01:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Went through train manager and a friend Niki had sent one. Clicked to boost it and was told: Sorry you can only accelerate friends train. I checked and we are friends already.
Old Jun 14 2023, 06:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Went through train manager and a friend Niki had sent one. Clicked to boost it and was told: Sorry you can only accelerate friends train. I checked and we are friends already.
Hi docmm6,

It's sounding like you tried to boost it using the facebook version of the game and one of you may not have had a connection to the other one on the website before the increases to neighbours and buddies were added. Try boosting all your friends trains only using the website.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 22 2023, 05:26 AM

Level:
XP:

I have a train “stuck”…it was dispatched sometime last week & is “greyed out” while my -other nine trains are not…it doesn’t seem to be moving. What can I do?-

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 22 2023, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I have a train “stuck”…it was dispatched sometime last week & is “greyed out” while my -other nine trains are not…it doesn’t seem to be moving. What can I do?-
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

Are you still having issues? All 10 of your trains are showing dispatched to us and none of them are back home yet so they should all be dimmed as you have the Transparent Dispatched Train setting enabled.

Make sure that you have kept on top of your browser updates, clearing and a computer updates. If you are using the website to play try logging out of it, reload the website, then log back in. You can also try clearing your memcache. The memcache links are posted in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

If those don't help please let us know which train on which farm has an issue.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jun 22 2023, 02:35 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

Are you still having issues? All 10 of your trains are showing dispatched to us and none of them are back home yet so they should all be dimmed as you have the Transparent Dispatched Train setting enabled.

Make sure that you have kept on top of your browser updates, clearing and a computer updates. If you are using the website to play try logging out of it, reload the website, then log back in. You can also try clearing your memcache. The memcache links are posted in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

If those don't help please let us know which train on which farm has an issue.
It does appear that this train is indeed “working”, so I’m patiently waiting for it to return. As a side note, none of my other trains are “dimmed” (or grayed out) as you suggested…I did note that this train is in “requested boost mode”…maybe that has something to do with it?

Old Jun 22 2023, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
It does appear that this train is indeed “working”, so I’m patiently waiting for it to return. As a side note, none of my other trains are “dimmed” (or grayed out) as you suggested…I did note that this train is in “requested boost mode”…maybe that has something to do with it?
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

Did you do any of the clearing or checking for updates?

When I looked all your trains they were dimmed out for me with that Transparent Dispatched Train setting turned on, which is why I mentioned it.

If you also clear cookies in your browser of choice make sure you know your login details as clearing those can log you out.

If you are using a saved bookmark to load the game either on FB or the website it might be worth after clearing, that you also use the buttons at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

You can certainly try turning that setting off, close the game wherever you have it open, reload and see if that corrects that issue, but if not you may have to do the clearing as that can correct a lot of strange issues that not everyone else is having.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jun 25 2023, 06:31 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Zeeky Banutski,
Did you do any of the clearing or checking for updates?
When I looked all your trains they were dimmed out for me with that Transparent Dispatched Train setting turned on, which is why I mentioned it.
If you also clear cookies in your browser of choice make sure you know your login details as clearing those can log you out.
If you are using a saved bookmark to load the game either on FB or the website it might be worth after clearing, that you also use the buttons at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.
You can certainly try turning that setting off, close the game wherever you have it open, reload and see if that corrects that issue, but if not you may have to do the clearing as that can correct a lot of strange issues that not everyone else is having.
Thanks for the info. That train has arrived home seems to be OK now. Yes, I followed your advice & whatever worked, worked. Thanks again for everything!

Old Jun 25 2023, 07:42 AM

just wondering if anyone else had noticed including the mods when we unload a train as in click on the train outside of the train manager it only shows the products the train is carrying it doesn't show the extra you've attained during farm pass or the mayors bonus it will show all these in the train manager but it does not show if you click on the trains individually outside of the train manager
Old Jun 25 2023, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
just wondering if anyone else had noticed including the mods when we unload a train as in click on the train outside of the train manager it only shows the products the train is carrying it doesn't show the extra you've attained during farm pass or the mayors bonus it will show all these in the train manager but it does not show if you click on the trains individually outside of the train manager
Hi ALexm,
You are correct. If you click directly on the train to unload then you will not get the mayor's bonus or the farm pass additional as those are only calculated through the train manager. Without all the other trains being listed in the train manager then the bonus products can't be added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2023, 07:30 AM

Default Trains disapeared

hello

I was moving things around on my farm #1 and i went to move my train and it disappeared not any where .I paid farm cash for it and would like your help getting it back thank you

Ronald

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working