Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2021, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Thanks well that worked I guess I didn't change it on this farm. Thanks God Bless and Stay Safe!
You are very welcome Judyxt, glad everything is fixed for you
Old Mar 11 2021, 11:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Would the developers consider making a change to those neat little "expressions" that appear on the bottom of our screen when Farm Town is loading? Would they give them equal screen time so that we can enjoy them as we wait for the loading to finish?

That is:

1) Preparing breakfast (barely lasts a second, discovered it by accident)
2) Getting coffee for the rooster
3) Checking the weather
4) Take umbrella anyway
5) Getting tools from shed
6) Climbing on tractor
7) Enjoying the sun (lasts a good while, but is "faded" such that it's hard to read)

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 11 2021, 12:42 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Super crash-o-rama today

I had to downgrade and use my old lappy for FT this morning. Old lappy with a brand new win10 install running chrome works fine.

My work computer was crashing almost the instant I loaded FT. This morning was a little different, however. It would take out the browser page FT was on to solid white but it would ALSO take out every single other browser window that was open REGARDLESS of what it was displaying. The FT window would blink, go white, then like clockwork the top window on all other browser instances would blink and go white. I haven't seen this before. Whatever is broken is seriously broken.

Once again my work computer is a Z490 Aorus motherboard i7 with an RTX 3070 GPU. This is not your momma's computer.

This is mainly just FYI. I can work around it by switching to older slower computers.
Old Mar 11 2021, 01:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I had to downgrade and use my old lappy for FT this morning. Old lappy with a brand new win10 install running chrome works fine.

My work computer was crashing almost the instant I loaded FT. This morning was a little different, however. It would take out the browser page FT was on to solid white but it would ALSO take out every single other browser window that was open REGARDLESS of what it was displaying. The FT window would blink, go white, then like clockwork the top window on all other browser instances would blink and go white. I haven't seen this before. Whatever is broken is seriously broken.

Once again my work computer is a Z490 Aorus motherboard i7 with an RTX 3070 GPU. This is not your momma's computer.

This is mainly just FYI. I can work around it by switching to older slower computers.
Hi Tsunami Vince,
Whatever it is I doubt it is Farm Town causing this, since you can still load your farms on a different computer. It sounds more like a browser issue, like maybe you have too many tabs open at the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2021, 04:22 PM

Default Problems recieving gifts and posts

100000152976478= my id not getting any gifts from neighbors and not getting any posts from neighbors so i can work their farms.
Old Mar 11 2021, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenrenshaw View Post
100000152976478= my id not getting any gifts from neighbors and not getting any posts from neighbors so i can work their farms.
Hi Karenrenshaw,
Are you seeing the facility posts in your Facebook newsfeed?
Please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Unfortunately this happens sometimes and is a problem with data transfer from Facebook to the game. It is so random that there is no way to find the problem and fix it. If what I asked you to check and do does not fix it, then it will usually clear up in a few days on its own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2021, 05:31 PM

Default Still unable to play

788662902 just so mad i can't stand it after 8 yrs of playing
Old Mar 11 2021, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva101 View Post
788662902 just so mad i can't stand it after 8 yrs of playing
Hi Diva,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you. The problem is not in the game, but is with your computer hardware or settings and there isn't any way we can fix those for you.

In the future please only post in the HTML thread about loading problems instead of here since you are not able to get into your farms. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

You can find all your previous posts by following the instructions in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

You might want to look for the answers to you as they will usually be in a post directly after yours and see if you have tried all the suggested fixes in those.
Old Mar 11 2021, 06:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tsunami Vince,
Whatever it is I doubt it is Farm Town causing this, since you can still load your farms on a different computer. It sounds more like a browser issue, like maybe you have too many tabs open at the same time.
Uhm, no. FT is crashing the browser. It's crashing the browser so bad it's affecting all browser instances.
Old Mar 11 2021, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
Uhm, no. FT is crashing the browser. It's crashing the browser so bad it's affecting all browser instances.
Hi TsunamiVince,
Your browser may be crashing when you open Farm Town, but it can be how many tabs you have open at the time. Try only having Facebook and your Farms or just your farms open at the same time without anything else running on your computer. If you can open the game and not crash on your laptop then it can not be the game causing the crashing.
Closed Thread