Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
As you are the only one reporting this and we can't duplicate it then it may be something with your computer. If you are using a wireless mouse try changing the battery and see if that helps. Mice do wear out. I personally have been at least 3 or 4 mice in my time playing this game.
Also try another computer if you can and see if it works on that.
My mouse is fine but I'll try my laptop later and let you know.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 08 2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I have noticed a minor glitch/situation on my farmtown since the update. My default farm would always open normally before with chat screen hidden. Now it is showing the chat screen open every time with words in red: loading user - connecting to town mainframe (WF3) - connected to mainframe - joining room -entered room. The first time it happened, I thought maybe a neighbor was on the farm. Not the case. I did the cache clean and reloaded. Same result each time. I have to manually hide the chat. Has anyone else been experiencing this? I find it annoying. Any suggestions.
mine does this same thing, every time, for about a week or 2 now.
Old Mar 08 2017, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I have noticed a minor glitch/situation on my farmtown since the update. My default farm would always open normally before with chat screen hidden. Now it is showing the chat screen open every time with words in red: loading user - connecting to town mainframe (WF3) - connected to mainframe - joining room -entered room. The first time it happened, I thought maybe a neighbor was on the farm. Not the case. I did the cache clean and reloaded. Same result each time. I have to manually hide the chat. Has anyone else been experiencing this? I find it annoying. Any suggestions.
I, too, have been dealing with that for at least a month. Same server, WF3. Plus, my loading 25% screen seems to stay there so long I have to click the save button for it to go away.
Old Mar 08 2017, 03:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Crop tools 5 x 5 with extended mode support

Will the Crop tools 5 x 5 with extended mode support snap to grid like the newer shaker, flower harvester, and chainsaw do?
Old Mar 08 2017, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrobards View Post
Will the Crop tools 5 x 5 with extended mode support snap to grid like the newer shaker, flower harvester, and chainsaw do?
Hi mlrobards,
They will work the same as the other extended type tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 04:08 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - March 8th, 4:50PM

- Bugfix: The images of the new facilities appeared wrong when asking for help, also there were issues when asking for help from the 2 new service facilities.
- Released the Crop tools 5 x 5 with extended mode support
- Released ships improvements a) and c) in the item #6 above in the main post.
Old Mar 08 2017, 04:25 PM

Thanks for the updates and expansions for farm 32
Old Mar 08 2017, 04:34 PM

Once again us long-term players get enough levels/FC to buy exactly nothing!

450 MILLION XP and we get a whopping 25 levels/FC, wow.

And exactly zero tools to make playing faster UNLESS we layer, which I don't AND you state is not officially supported. But them you give new tools? Where are the regular 24x harvest/plow/seed/combine tools WE need?

All WE get is two new coin facilities.

So thank you so much for rewarding all our time and hard work playing and making MY experience absolutely NO better!

It would really be wonderful if your thought of US once in a while.
Old Mar 08 2017, 04:38 PM

Default New EX tools

How come it won't let me buy the new combines, says only SEND, not BUY on it when I go to the Tools store.
Old Mar 08 2017, 04:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just bought the new tools and I love it.. they are not as big but we will get there.. they work the same as the flower and tree tools.. and before you start using them and after you put them on storage, go the FB home page and then come back again, or refresh or go anywhere so they have time to know they are on storage and then you can start using them, if you try to use them right away they will not work, refresh or like i say get out and come back and they work beautifully... Good job guys... what a relief it is... one click for a whole square... yayyyyy
Closed Thread