Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2014, 02:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Have just loaded my facilities - I don't have turbo tools. Way quicker than usual with the bigger buttons and froze up less often too, BUT really missing the green highlight. It's not so bad on factories where I keep them all at 100% (except the textile mills - MORE POLYESTER FIBER PLEASE) but after loading my services my eyes have gone squiffy from concentrating so hard on the numbers. Please bring back the green highlight.
Old Apr 15 2014, 02:27 AM

Could we please have the "Take Photo" popup removed from startup as often say yes when i click 2 fast and then have to go and delete the unwanted photo

we always have the option to take photo in tool box

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 15 2014, 02:30 AM

Thumbs up

I have to giggle at the people severely disappointed with the new stuff..

I'm completely in love with my brand new purple flower harvester!!
Old Apr 15 2014, 02:43 AM

In the facility manager the "shift" does not work anymore ... accident or on purpose ?? Makes loading a hell.
Seems me not logic to make it easy to work others facilities but make it very hard to do your own. I guess this is an accident.
Mieke
Old Apr 15 2014, 02:57 AM

Cant fast click when filling facilities now ...thats a right pain in the butt!!!
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Train glitch returned today.

Found a glitch since the update today,

I just dispatched 2 of my trains and requested some folks to boost. Well now it seems as if that boost not working again. Same folks I requested on first of my trains dispatched showed up again on the second one dispatched.

So now guessing will have to wait a day or 2 before sending boost requests again until all is worked out with this update?

Anyone else notice boost not working?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:08 AM

Level:
XP:

Must say I for one am heartily glad for that new farm! As to the tools? Well I do believe a few of us would've been a bit happier had we gotten a Super RABBIT hutch! Or a SUPER Horse barn! LOL
But I ♥ ♥ the farm 21!
THANK YOU again, Raul!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:16 AM

8. "Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text.

In any case, we would like to hear your feedback on this decision."

I appreciate that those who do not have the Turbo tools find it tedious working Facs but IMHO I prefer to have the Green "pending"

Like the Avatar Freeze option

Dont really see much diff with the show feedback when farming option - to be honest it wasnt really a prob for me personally - JMHO.

Would really like to be able to use those menu boxes at the top right tho without having to revert to the normal screen. They dont work when full screen is enabled.

Did I say I was rally happy with farm 21? and there is now room for at LEAST another 9 farms

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:23 AM

Level:
XP:

where are the new facilities ? looked in the store and they are not there .... and yes I have done all the clearing of memocache etc ... rebooted farms .etc etc ... hope they show up soon in the store ..
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Okay a few of our members from our group are yelling about the new "Earning Cap" for workers on their farms, causing them to be told they have hit their cap and are now recruiters. Okay what is that why is that and how is a farmer to get their farms done when they hire a person that can only get part of the job finished? The second biggest gripe is the servers are not loading or giving errors out the wazoo and they are unable to work their own farms much less help anyone on theirs. Would some like to get in gear and fix these jokes and let some one know what the new stuff is before they frustrate a lot of players that are quitting the game due to this foolishness
Closed Thread