Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 11 2015, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I bought the Long Fish Car. It looks like it's attached correctly because when I hover over the engine, the fish car lights up. But when I click on the Train Status window, the Fish Car isn't listed. I'm not sure whether to start the train or whether something's wrong. I've tried seeing if I can get the Fish Car any closer to the previous car but I can't seem to.

P.S. The Fish Car DOES appear in the Freight Car tab - maybe it doesn't appear in the Status window until after you've sent it out the first time? All the other cars are there, but they've all been sent out before.
Susan, if you have dispatched your train before attaching the new fish car, then it will be showed up in the Fright car tab, but not in the Train status window.
Old Dec 11 2015, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmer_Susan

In which farm do you have your train with the fish car?
Farm #15 - "The Ugly Farm"

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 11 2015, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Susan, if you have dispatched your train before attaching the new fish car, then it will be showed up in the Fright car tab, but not in the Train status window.
Well HECK! My bad. I guess I'm just so used to the drill that I automatically dispatched it even though I meant to wait. Sorry. : (

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 11 2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Farm #15 - "The Ugly Farm"
Quote:
Well HECK! My bad. I guess I'm just so used to the drill that I automatically dispatched it even though I meant to wait. Sorry. : (
Hi Susan

I visited your farm 15, and yes it is correctly attached, but you will need to wait 5 days till the train returns and then when you dispatch it again, the fish car will be visible in the Train status window.

And no worries, I did the same a few times
Old Dec 11 2015, 08:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
- When using the "Flower Sprinkler" (brown) or the "Water Can" there is no more dark square to highlight the flowers needing watering, this was making the game too slow, instead, the "Water Can" now works with the Eye, for example if the Eye is closed everything that's not an unwatered flower is hidden.
Finally! The eye works with the sprinkling can! Just one more improvement I'd like to suggest. If you could make it so that the watered flowers disappear after you water them, the same way harvested flowers disappear after they're harvested. The way it is now, I have to switch tools to make sure I haven't missed any flowers while watering, which is very easy to do, especially if your neighbor has a lot of flowers. Thank you.

EDIT: I just noticed that when I'm watering my neighbors' flowers, the Eye icon is hidden under the Home button.

Last edited by Dulcinea; Dec 11 2015 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Added additional information.
Old Dec 11 2015, 09:02 AM

Thank you for the updates!
Old Dec 11 2015, 09:10 AM

It happened again folks..I bought two fac and got 100 XP each..When will this be fixed? That's 5 x 900 xp owed.
Old Dec 11 2015, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverinbluejeans View Post
It happened again folks..I bought two fac and got 100 XP each..When will this be fixed? That's 5 x 900 xp owed.
Hi foreverinbluejeans,
Considering that you have 1.8 billion experience points that number is truncated at the top of your farm because there isn't enough space to show the entire number. So where you may see that 100 is being added it is actually adding the 1000 points. To see your complete total hover your mouse over the Experience number and it will show you your complete amount of experience. Before you buy another facility hover over the number and note the amount you have and then after buying hover over it again. You will see that you have gotten tohe full amount of experience.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
I managed to harvest "small pine tree" with my treeshaker. There is no ? in the store, so I have no idea what I should use it for. And it does not show in my storage after harvested either.

Bug or new function?

The "small pine tree" has not been able to harvest earlier? And the release does not mention any new function about this decor tree.

The oddest thing is that I harvested it with my treeshaker and not with the chopper tool -which would be most logical
wondering if the tree shaker tool is working on this tree because you are harvesting the pine cones from the tree which are used in the holiday decor factory and not chopping the tree down for the pine logs

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Dec 11 2015, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi MadamePondarosa,

It's showing a harvest time of 3 days in the store. We are not sure if this is right. We will have wait for the rest of the details to see what that's all about.
think i figured it out .. the small pine tree can be chopped for the pine logs but the tree shaker can also be used on it to harvest the pine cones needed in the holiday decor factory and it takes 3 days for the pine cones to be able to be harvested again. .. wish i had figured it out BEFORE chopping all my small pine trees down

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Closed Thread