Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2015, 07:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheLazyFarmer View Post
Ah, yes, that would explain it. I disabled chat when it first came out, but I naively expected that Facebook would disable all the **** traffic that went along with it. Silly me for expecting a multi-billion dollar tech company would know how to code a simple "close".
Yes it is part of the problem, however I think it is a piling on of a problem, as it relates to IE, that was created when Windows 10 was released. Windows changed how websites are handled on your computer by managing memory on youe hard drive and not in RAM. It is creating huge data files for some websites, Farmtown being one of them.
Old Dec 04 2015, 09:30 AM

The facility manager and the work requests appear to be functioning normally this morning. Thanks for the fix (or the magic).
Old Dec 04 2015, 06:30 PM

the new big Christmas tree with lights has a problem--it decorates beautifully until you try to "top" it with an ornament, bow, or bells. They go behind it and you can't see them. The rest of the Holiday items are great. One request - maybe for next year - an Angel tree topper, and bigger stars.
Old Dec 05 2015, 02:10 AM

I am still seeing the loading black box....annoying when fishing, harvesting, plowing, chopping.
Old Dec 05 2015, 03:40 AM

The time to harvest is somehow wrong. Yesterday morning my 5 day trees said 21.3 hours to harvest, this morning it says 15.6 hours to harvest. I have 28 fields of Chia that said 12.7 hours yesterday morning and say 4.6 hours this morning. I fished yesterday morning and in the afternoon and this morning I can fish at all. Is there something going on or is it just my farm. Thanks.
Old Dec 05 2015, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XooKey-D View Post
The time to harvest is somehow wrong. Yesterday morning my 5 day trees said 21.3 hours to harvest, this morning it says 15.6 hours to harvest. I have 28 fields of Chia that said 12.7 hours yesterday morning and say 4.6 hours this morning. I fished yesterday morning and in the afternoon and this morning I can fish at all. Is there something going on or is it just my farm. Thanks.
Hi XooKey-D
Please check your date and time on your computer. If those are off it can cause times to be wrong.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2015, 11:14 AM

Thanks for removing the black loading box. Hated that thing. lol
Old Dec 05 2015, 12:35 PM

Default Facilities

I am having trouble working my friends facs. For about 3 weeks one friends facs say expired even if only a minute or two old.

Today I arrived at another friends farm and she invited me to work her facs, then the Major appeared saying her would do them as i have trains, I clicked on that one it reloaded and I landed with a combi ready to hp.
Old Dec 05 2015, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I am having trouble working my friends facs. For about 3 weeks one friends facs say expired even if only a minute or two old.

Today I arrived at another friends farm and she invited me to work her facs, then the Major appeared saying her would do them as i have trains, I clicked on that one it reloaded and I landed with a combi ready to hp.
Hi Susan

Are you trying to work from Wall requests? If so, please try to go to your friends timeline or to Newsfeed and check if you are able to work.

Do you remember the factory used to post the request?
Old Dec 05 2015, 01:05 PM

Default Facs

Your advice helped on the one that reloaded and gave me tools, but it said ops I have already done these today,

The expired one still said expired and it is not

These are posted on a small private group wall
Closed Thread