Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 22 2012, 01:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
PPPSSSSSSTTTTTT, hey Tony, isn't it almost time for a mod to close this thread??? jus' sayin....
I would say just under 2 weeks, that is what I said in the thread "Place your bets!" in the Farm Town social section. I would like to see it close today, but I think 2 weeks.
Old Jun 22 2012, 02:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My train works fine!!! Happy Dance. my question may not belong here. Will we be getting more cars for other produces like fruit and veggies???? Thanks
Old Jun 22 2012, 03:08 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
My train works fine!!! Happy Dance. my question may not belong here. Will we be getting more cars for other produces like fruit and veggies???? Thanks
Sorry, no idea, only the developers would know the answer to that

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 23 2012, 01:15 PM

Default signs

I thought we were suppose to get signs. I can't find them. Do we have them, if so where are they.
Old Jun 23 2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsandworms View Post
I thought we were suppose to get signs. I can't find them. Do we have them, if so where are they.
Other will find it for you
Old Jun 23 2012, 01:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsandworms View Post
They are in the "Other" part of the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2012, 02:57 PM

Why can't I buy the boxcars, it only says send, I bought the engine but can't buy the bos car
Old Jun 23 2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritafaye0201 View Post
Why can't I buy the boxcars, it only says send, I bought the engine but can't buy the bos car
Hi there. Try refreshing the game, that's what I did, and it worked for me

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Jun 23 2012, 09:20 PM

Default Is it FarmTown or me?

Alright, I have done everything I can possibly do with my PC and everything checks out just fine. I have even gone as far as to uninstall and reinstall Firefox, Flashplayer, and Java. I have had issues for a week now trying to deal with the lag in play. I have to reload the game every couple of minutes just to be able to sow my farms. I dread helping other people out with their factories and all because it is miserably slow.

Whatever is wrong it doesn't appear to be affecting everyone so I am afraid that it won't get fixed. After doing everything suggested from all the issues with explorer 9, I was never able to get the flashplayer games to work there. I am stuck to Firefox. Now that it is acting up I am pretty much at the end of my rope. Is it going to be fixed soon?
Old Jun 23 2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post
Alright, I have done everything I can possibly do with my PC and everything checks out just fine. I have even gone as far as to uninstall and reinstall Firefox, Flashplayer, and Java. I have had issues for a week now trying to deal with the lag in play. I have to reload the game every couple of minutes just to be able to sow my farms. I dread helping other people out with their factories and all because it is miserably slow.

Whatever is wrong it doesn't appear to be affecting everyone so I am afraid that it won't get fixed. After doing everything suggested from all the issues with explorer 9, I was never able to get the flashplayer games to work there. I am stuck to Firefox. Now that it is acting up I am pretty much at the end of my rope. Is it going to be fixed soon?
Have you tried clearing your cache also have you deleted your hidden temp files? If not I would suggest doing both of those things
Closed Thread