Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2011, 09:38 PM

they need to make the fork lift do more it is not doing all it can do it such a wast of fc and space
Old Jun 14 2011, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
hopefully 50 levels!! That would b nice!! Something for us upper levels can work at!!!! Please devs please!!
50 Levels? I don't think that is near enough or they need to make the spread much farther apart. The last 50 level spread, 160 @ 2,158,000 XP - 210 @ 4,032,000 is only 1,904,000 SP spread. I know I am by far not the highest in XP but I have 12,808,783 XP which is a 8,746,783 spread would more than 200 new levels to have something to shoot for. I just have think about getting the MAX amount of FT Cash when there is an update and be happy for the free cash. I think they are going to run out of names to call them.
Its all fun anyway.

Doc
Old Jun 14 2011, 11:31 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
50 Levels? I don't think that is near enough or they need to make the spread much farther apart. The last 50 level spread, 160 @ 2,158,000 XP - 210 @ 4,032,000 is only 1,904,000 SP spread. I know I am by far not the highest in XP but I have 12,808,783 XP which is a 8,746,783 spread would more than 200 new levels to have something to shoot for. I just have think about getting the MAX amount of FT Cash when there is an update and be happy for the free cash. I think they are going to run out of names to call them.
Its all fun anyway.

Doc
yea the new names will b very interesting...i am at 11,095,954...
Old Jun 15 2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg50 View Post
maybe not the best example, but I'm sure you see what I'm getting at?
I'm loving the bonus harvests. I wish you could accept more than one every 12 hours. There absolutely has to be a way to either increase our buying capacity in the market, or set up a supermarket to allow us to sell our excess harvests. If you stock it like a regular facility with the things you want to sell- then your neighbors and workers could stop in to see if you have what they need. No invite required. Totally dating myself here, but those old enough to remember playing the Legend of Zelda, do you remember the excitement of finding a hidden treasure? Or cave with a heart container? It would change regularly, but it would keep us playing, and give those with little available time to sell off their excess crops. I think it would even be a challenge to those who have begun to stay out of the market a reason to come back.

I do know that 9 farms, and another on the way the market buying limit is grossly lacking. 1000 items is far too little. Especially since some products require numerous items to start producing.

In any case, I would like to see more products for our current facilities. Especially items that use our non-ingredient harvests. It would be nice to be able to gift any harvest we wanted to, even if it were for a limited time. High use items like corn, rice, walnuts, carrots, onions, and lettuce would be awesome. It would also be nice to have the ability to advance hire. Or set three neighbors who have unlimited hire- so they could care for one farm or all of them at their convenience.
Old Jun 15 2011, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftcmom View Post
I'm loving the bonus harvests. I wish you could accept more than one every 12 hours. There absolutely has to be a way to either increase our buying capacity in the market, or set up a supermarket to allow us to sell our excess harvests. If you stock it like a regular facility with the things you want to sell- then your neighbors and workers could stop in to see if you have what they need. No invite required. Totally dating myself here, but those old enough to remember playing the Legend of Zelda, do you remember the excitement of finding a hidden treasure? Or cave with a heart container? It would change regularly, but it would keep us playing, and give those with little available time to sell off their excess crops. I think it would even be a challenge to those who have begun to stay out of the market a reason to come back.

I do know that 9 farms, and another on the way the market buying limit is grossly lacking. 1000 items is far too little. Especially since some products require numerous items to start producing.

In any case, I would like to see more products for our current facilities. Especially items that use our non-ingredient harvests. It would be nice to be able to gift any harvest we wanted to, even if it were for a limited time. High use items like corn, rice, walnuts, carrots, onions, and lettuce would be awesome. It would also be nice to have the ability to advance hire. Or set three neighbors who have unlimited hire- so they could care for one farm or all of them at their convenience.
you've got some great ideas

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Jun 15 2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
There absolutely has to be a way to either increase our buying capacity in the market, or set up a supermarket to allow us to sell our excess harvests. If you stock it like a regular facility with the things you want to sell- then your neighbors and workers could stop in to see if you have what they need. No invite required.
I really like this idea. While I'm not needing to buy any crop right now since the belts are giving me more than I need, I could definitely see how it would help others and it would be a fun reason to go to a neighbor's farm. The devs could add the functionality to the existing general store in the buildings sections of the store.
Old Jun 15 2011, 06:17 AM

I have suggested a great feature would be to allow us to create custom items for our facilitys and decide on what ingredients are needed to make the items

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 15 2011, 06:39 AM

Quote:

This sums up how I feel nicely. Great thinking ftcmom.
Old Jun 15 2011, 08:08 AM

50 new levels would only mean an increase of 50 $FT for me and for many.... enough for one more facility if there is one worth buying.

I too would be maxed even if they added 150 or 200 levels or more. So there is nothing there of interest. Besides, it is so much easier to get coin and get exp points now than EVER before. So the "challenge" is not really a reality.

One of my grandkids got his FB account, and opened a FT to "help grandpa". Haha..

He has no interest in playing at all, and for the last 3 days since he opened the farm, he has only taken the belt bonus postings from me and his grandma. He has over $1.4 million coin already. Not much else... but he is now a 14 year old millionaire.. ......... way too easy.......

Old Jun 15 2011, 11:38 AM

I think that there could also be a facility bonus if you max yours out on all products at least so many times in a specific time period.

But my real issue is that I don't have the time to play as often or as long as I'd like, and when I do have time, I don't have enough ingredients. I am okay on my animal products right now , but lack the time to plant and harvest anything that is less than a 1 day harvest.

**************I would also be willing to PAY EXTRA COINS to buy special seeds that will FREEZE a harvest when it matures for 1 day so that I can plant 2-12 hour crops without worrying about losing them.******************************************
Closed Thread