Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2011, 06:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hmmm . . . hate to be in the minority but I don't mind occasional popups. To be honest, I really like being able to click on the belt posts. Have you guys tried it? You get tons of that crop all just for one click. It's awesome.
  • I just don't want nearly as MANY popups
  • I don't want my wall totally plastered with belt posts
  • And I don't want the "3 hour limit" thing.

But I thought the overall idea was good - just way too much of a good thing.
Agreed Susan! Is it only Susans in this minority? That's my name too
Old Jun 02 2011, 09:42 PM

I must be living right or something. Yesterday I did all my harvest just before the release and today I do my harvest after the fix. What a wonderful FT world I live in...
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:04 AM

while harvesting I received two belt notices (one each for pineapples and onions) but when I clicked to post this on facebook, I got the "sorry, an error has occurred, try later". Of course there will be no option to try later, so I guess I'm out of luck. This is worse than not having the belt system.
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:13 AM

I personally don't like the belt idea if they want the belt as a standard feature then they need to abolish the ingredients requests and make it that we can buy ingredients like crude oil/Petrochemical barrells etc from other players directly like we can crops flowers fish flowers etc & remove the 1000 limit

or make it that no limit applies when buying direct from neighbours

I used to recieve approx 12 ingredient packs from each post every 3 hours since the belts has been released im lucky to recieve 2 ingredient packs.

This is supposed to be a farming game not a fighting sport.

I personally vote to have the belt system abolished

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by al_bundy; Jun 03 2011 at 06:23 AM.
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:33 AM

the pop-up system would be great if it actually worked - ive just harvested 2 farms, gained a black belt with the 2 different crops and never got the pop-up to post...........

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=604920037
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
If I get a belt, what can I use it for?

In the part where I have a lot of cups it says that I can buy something for them in the shop. But how do I do that? I have never tried. Can I exchange a cup for a thing which I would have to pay with farm town $'s? It takes me so long time to save up the farm town $'s so I can buy something. I just understand!! I refuse to use real money to buy farm town $'s for. It's all my trophyes, I mean.
Trophys are really just a progress thing. You cant exchange or trade them for anything
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
while harvesting I received two belt notices (one each for pineapples and onions) but when I clicked to post this on facebook, I got the "sorry, an error has occurred, try later". Of course there will be no option to try later, so I guess I'm out of luck. This is worse than not having the belt system.
Just curious.. do you have two logins open at the same time when this error occurs?
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Thanks s much for all the nice things!! Great job with the game!! I absolutely love it!!!

One question about the Service Facilities: When I want my friends to come to my farms to do my service facilities, do I need to post each facility separately? Or do I just post one services facility and my friends would be able to go from farms to farms to work them? I have the service facilities spread out in 3 different farms so I'm wondering if I need to post each facility on its own and my friends have to click on each one of them in order to do the work.

Sandie Angel
You only need to post the request from just one service facility, and like with the normal facilities, they will be able to jump from one farm to the next and continue to work the service facs
Old Jun 03 2011, 11:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi there, I'm not a newbie to the game but I don't post in the forums, usually.... just had to weigh in and say....I absolutely LOVE the new updates! Store all in the gift box has long been on my personal wish list.... VERY Happy with that.
I do have one question though.... the new ability to work the service facilities has the ONE blue button at the top "Refer Clients", this processes each item in the facility and gives you the reward in one lump.... would it be feasible to do that with the regular facilities too? I find that my biggest time stealer when working neighbor facilities is waiting for the server to catch up to the multiple clicks in a facility, and it is still saving when I accept the next facility and I end up missing that one. Just a thought..
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

When is farm 10 arriving. Can't wait. Any new facilities coming with that release too? Or even new seeds? )
Closed Thread