Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2011, 03:05 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i just have to throw in my bit here- THANK YOU RAUL AND REST OF DEV TEAM FOR LISTENING TO EVERYONE WHINE AND COMPLAIN!!!! whiners and complainers- when i load my farm, at the very beginning, it says BETA right under where it says farmtown!! what that means is this- we-us, you and me, the players- are the GAME TESTERS!!! that means if you don't like something, ok, feedback is outstanding. THREATENING TO QUIT is childish. we are mostly all grownups, and we make the decision to spend or not spend "real money" on this game. no one from slashkey has ever held a gun to ur head and said "bust out wit da credit card or I bust a cap in yo butt!!"- i'm pretty sure of that. i personally can not afford it, so i do all the offers on the earn cash tab at the top. now, all of this being said, i think we all need to CALM DOWN AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH.
ok, now we can all calm down and get back to what we do best- PLAYING FARMTOWN!!
Old Jun 02 2011, 03:45 AM

yes the devs are great and whilst i did get fustrated with it i never threatened to quit

added a bit of humour with the titanic images lol

were all happy little vegemites now (-:

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 02 2011, 03:46 AM

now can we get rid of that popup that asks us to visit farms to clean up after tornados and dry crops??

Old Jun 02 2011, 03:56 AM

I'm still getting all the pop ups and messages...blue/ brown etc.
Old Jun 02 2011, 04:53 AM

just a reminder
we are all beta testers
luv that
luv farm town
lookin forward to the next thing
and thanks ebody
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:29 AM

A constructive question - when we achieve a belt we get a % chance of getting an extra box of the crop. How do we know when we have been awarded an extra box?
I would rather see the black harder to get to and get a % reduction in the growing time as a reward.
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:40 AM

I have a question regarding the Belts. If we click on someones notification and receive a bonus from them, does this mean that we cant send that person ingredients for the next 3 hours? Also, do the goodies we get from the bonus, add towards our 250,000 coin limit every 3 hours?

Im confused :/ lol
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:45 AM

Default Belt problems

Paise to Farmtown who appriecates the people who plays his game. Like I have said, I have played farmtown for over 2 and 1/2 years now, since it first started and today, was the day i must say for the very first time I didnt like farmtown. I like the concept of the idea, I would like to see the crop belt to continue as I believe you guys will work it out. You have produced a game like no other and I love so much coming on here plotting away on my farms. I often remember back to what it was like when farm town first started. When you think about it, The belt was really not that bad considering how slow and time consuming farm town was in the first stages. Keep the great work up guys and to be so intuned with your players is fanstastic. How you keep improving the game shows that you have a great team who put great effort into delivery us farmtown. Even though today was a fizzer, it doesnt over rule the last 2 and 1/2 years of great success. WELL DONE!!!!!
Old Jun 02 2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane The Farmer View Post
I have a question regarding the Belts. If we click on someones notification and receive a bonus from them, does this mean that we cant send that person ingredients for the next 3 hours? Also, do the goodies we get from the bonus, add towards our 250,000 coin limit every 3 hours?

Im confused :/ lol
you are correct in that

they need to seperate it

Old Jun 02 2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winna_linna View Post
This latest addition was NOT needed. What a royal pain in the butt. Give us a button to shut it OFF. The game is great but this is the pits. Please take it away.
more like a royal pain in the belt.

News feed has become FT feed..... feed for fodder.....

I find it silly...........and annoying

I need a belt............. of good scotch !!!

Closed Thread