Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2021, 11:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Default WebGL

User ID: 1548075310
I have been working on Farm Town since the new system started and have no issues but to night after being on for about a half an hour FT froze up. I shut everything down and restarted it. I then got a statement saying my system does not support Web GL. I went into the forum and followed the instructions to test my system. I got the spinning boxes on both WebGL tests. What do i do now? Thanks for your help! PiratesSiren
Old Apr 04 2021, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesSiren View Post
User ID: 1548075310
I have been working on Farm Town since the new system started and have no issues but to night after being on for about a half an hour FT froze up. I shut everything down and restarted it. I then got a statement saying my system does not support Web GL. I went into the forum and followed the instructions to test my system. I got the spinning boxes on both WebGL tests. What do i do now? Thanks for your help! PiratesSiren
Hi PirateSiren,
This happens when the game encounters an error sometimes.
Please try first just closing and reopening your browser and farms. If that doesn't work then you will need to clear your browser cache, then close and reopen your browser, then open your farms. If that still does not fix it then you may need to restart your computer.
When you clear the browser cache it will load slower the first time you open your farms as it has to re-download all the graphics.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2021, 04:10 AM

Default missing xp

when others from markets do work eg ploughing do we get any xp's i'm sure we used to? my xp's are taking ages to go up when i do my facilities they only go up by a couple of hundred they used to go up by thousands? please could you check this out i could very well be wrong (i was before lol) 1662452922 Many thanks and you are all doing a great job of sorting this game and the coding out so thanks
Old Apr 05 2021, 04:53 AM
Account Not Linked

What is happening about the the avatar clothing we buy for farm cash. I had all the business wear outfits but they are showing to buy for me in the game. Are they to be enabled later and will all the outfits we bought for farm cash be showing up for us again?
Thank you
Old Apr 05 2021, 05:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyg View Post
when others from markets do work eg ploughing do we get any xp's i'm sure we used to? my xp's are taking ages to go up when i do my facilities they only go up by a couple of hundred they used to go up by thousands? please could you check this out i could very well be wrong (i was before lol) 1662452922 Many thanks and you are all doing a great job of sorting this game and the coding out so thanks

Hi grannyg,

Yes you get 1 xp per field you plow. The amount will vary according to how may fields you plow.

Your data shows that since you upgraded a farm today you have gone up in xp by over 12 thousand xp.

In order to gain a little more xp when hired by a stranger at market you will need to claim the bonus chest for completing all the jobs you were hired for for every farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 05 2021, 05:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
What is happening about the the avatar clothing we buy for farm cash. I had all the business wear outfits but they are showing to buy for me in the game. Are they to be enabled later and will all the outfits we bought for farm cash be showing up for us again?
Thank you
Hi RozeeS,

The buy button on FC clothes is showing regardless of whether you already bought the FC clothes or not. The devs are aware of this.

You should be able to click on the clothes you already bought previously and click the green check mark to save the change. When you already own them, that will just change the clothes and any other changes you made to your avatar.

When the game doesn't see you own them and you click the green check mark, you will see a warning popup message telling you that you don't own them and what it will cost you to buy. If you are seeing this popup when you try to change to any of the clothes you have already bought, please click the red x on the popup to cancel the purchase. We will then need to know the name and color of the clothes you tried and also your user ID to be able to check your data.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 05 2021, 07:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What is the auto select tool check box. Game seems to do the same thing regardless of if it's checked or not?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 05 2021, 07:29 AM

Facebook is saying I am going too fast when all I am trying to do is open the game and blocks me from it. 602895328

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 05 2021, 07:46 AM

Hi .......... i cannot plow the new farm 43 ........ the .... also i cannot place any new facilities on any of the farms ........ i get the red ...... here is my account number ......... ( 1751151301 ) ........ thank you for all your hard work .......

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 05 2021 at 08:24 AM. Reason: layering instructions delated
Old Apr 05 2021, 08:10 AM

6 months no new levels???
Closed Thread