Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 23 2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
hi all,
Iam having trouble when doing others factories. After doing 2 or 3 the automatic loading of them stops and then ave 2 do manually.Very frustrating when loads of facilities on 1 farm as im sure i dont get them all. Is there anyway 2 fix this problem??
PS would also love some mor farms....pls
Many Thanks
Try turning off trees, flowers, buildings and decorations. The page loads way quicker and you can work the facilities more easily. I was having this problem too, didn't realise you didn't need to be able to see them to work them
Old May 24 2011, 12:10 AM

I wonder how the 10 levels per plants will work as stated coming in next update.
Old May 24 2011, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
I wonder how the 10 levels per plants will work as stated coming in next update.

AYes me too . But I think , It will give us more exp ? per crop if we got the 10th level

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...000218959070=0
Old May 24 2011, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyValentine View Post
AYes me too . But I think , It will give us more exp ? per crop if we got the 10th level
Not quite sure what the 10th level is

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 24 2011, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
I finally downloaded Google Chrome and it's great to use for this game. So far I actually like it better than Firefox too. And the biggest thing is that the problem I had loading facilities from the facility manager is gone. It loads just fine now.
Good to hear. Glad it worked for you.
Old May 24 2011, 07:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just in case this might help someone ... I used to use IE and had game crashes all the time ... my daughter told me about Google Chrome and I tried it and love it .....
The past 2 weeks I've been having giftbox 'issues' w Farmville ... just knew it was 'their' usual bugs .....

Daughter told me a week ago to uninstall the 'old' Google Chrome and then reinstall it > said their newest 'version' was better >>> I'm not computer savy and thought that they say they update constantly ... Well yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled it back and ...

I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE ON ALL MY GAMES Even Frontierville has quit crashing!!! .. and the issue on FV was fixed too!!!

So for anyone having game issues ,,, maybe try uninstalling your browser and re installing it .. might be that somehow your browsers got 'corrupted' enough to cause slowness and loading issues can't hurt to try .... Just a thought ..

Blessings all
Old May 24 2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Just in case this might help someone ... I used to use IE and had game crashes all the time ... my daughter told me about Google Chrome and I tried it and love it .....
The past 2 weeks I've been having giftbox 'issues' w Farmville ... just knew it was 'their' usual bugs .....

Daughter told me a week ago to uninstall the 'old' Google Chrome and then reinstall it > said their newest 'version' was better >>> I'm not computer savy and thought that they say they update constantly ... Well yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled it back and ...

I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE ON ALL MY GAMES Even Frontierville has quit crashing!!! .. and the issue on FV was fixed too!!!

So for anyone having game issues ,,, maybe try uninstalling your browser and re installing it .. might be that somehow your browsers got 'corrupted' enough to cause slowness and loading issues can't hurt to try .... Just a thought ..

Blessings all
please dont swear on the forums lol

farmville,fronierville is concidered swearing

Old May 24 2011, 08:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I do not think we are going to have any more updates, the Devs have got so tired trying to keep us all happy they have been ordered by their doctors to take a long break and sell the farm/s
I think I may be a bit unhappy today they would never do that. Would they?
Old May 24 2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
I do not think we are going to have any more updates, the Devs have got so tired trying to keep us all happy they have been ordered by their doctors to take a long break and sell the farm/s
I think I may be a bit unhappy today they would never do that. Would they?
no they have already announced what is coming in the next update (see post 1)

Old May 24 2011, 09:02 AM

and indeed it is an intrigueing update thats coming i dare say we will take a while to get our heads around it ...or perhaps thats why its taking a while so the devs can make it simple and easy to understand either way its coming and we will see it when it gets here and i have no doubt that there will be more levels and a new farm in the following update so ....i know its not easy when you are addicted to it but patience will be fruitfully rewarded...........

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Closed Thread