Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 30 2023, 08:55 PM

Thank you. I thought I had clicked done, but maybe I hadn't.
Old May 01 2023, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran1015 View Post
Thank you. I thought I had clicked done, but maybe I hadn't.
You are welcome fran Please let us know if you have continue having problems.
Old May 02 2023, 01:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Playing FT on new website. I love the option, when boosting trains, to choose farmers that help me. But what is this listing based on? Trains alone or also working facilities, quests, etc. I know I have a bunch of neighbors who play every day but don't send gifts or other helpings. I want to cull them and this list would help, but I want to know what I'm getting rid of first. :-D
Old May 02 2023, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
Playing FT on new website. I love the option, when boosting trains, to choose farmers that help me. But what is this listing based on? Trains alone or also working facilities, quests, etc. I know I have a bunch of neighbors who play every day but don't send gifts or other helpings. I want to cull them and this list would help, but I want to know what I'm getting rid of first. :-D
Hi Ellsinore

The help given was always based on all kind of actions like claiming a bonus, sending ingredients, sending gifts, watering flowers, working factories/service facilities, working railroads etc so applies to the option for Farmers helping you.
Old May 02 2023, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Ellsinore

The help given was always based on all kind of actions like claiming a bonus, sending ingredients, sending gifts, watering flowers, working factories/service facilities, working railroads etc so applies to the option for Farmers helping you.
Thank you so much for the info, though it is as I feared! Over half of my neighbors don't do anything! Well, except count for storage and fuel. Thank you!
Old May 03 2023, 12:20 AM

Default Boosting trains from the website choosing different categories of farmers

Hi,
when I send boost requests from facebook I can choose people from different categories (all farmers, neighbours, recently sent, helping me) in one request.
If I try the same from the website, the memory of the chosen people from the first category gets lost when I switch to the next category. Are you aware of this?
Maybe this is not very important, but I switch very often between the categories when I send boost requests, as I usually use a mixture between some neighbours and people helping me.
Best regards, Uma
Old May 03 2023, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi,
when I send boost requests from facebook I can choose people from different categories (all farmers, neighbours, recently sent, helping me) in one request.
If I try the same from the website, the memory of the chosen people from the first category gets lost when I switch to the next category. Are you aware of this?
Maybe this is not very important, but I switch very often between the categories when I send boost requests, as I usually use a mixture between some neighbours and people helping me.
Best regards, Uma
Hi uma437,

I have just tried what you describe using the Facebook version, and that does not remember who you picked on a previous list either.

It wouldn't always be possible to know that was happening. You would only notice that was happening if the farmer you selected in one list also met the criteria for showing up in the next list you chose to use. Then you would be able to see that the Send button had not been remembered on that farmer and was no longer greyed out.

The website does the exactly the same thing when I tried that.

If you want to use different lists you could select and send to those you picked in the first list of your choice, before you change lists to send to someone else.

On the website, the other way to send boosts to famers that may be on different lists or met the criteria to show up in more than one list in one go, would require you to know who they were.
  • If for example you were to check the lists you like to use to see who you would like to send to.
  • Then changed the list back to the All farmers list.
  • In the search box at the top, you could type in real names or avatar names (each name separated with a comma), and it will show you the farmers that match what you typed in.
  • Then you could select the ones you wanted to send to and then click the Send Request to send all of them in one go.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 04 2023, 05:00 AM

I am trying to post a NEW Problem I have with boosting my friends trains. I have twice received a message that I can't boost my neighbors train because they aren't my friends. Obviously they are my friend and neighbor or I couldn't even get the request. This has started since the migration. Please fix. Thank you.
Old May 04 2023, 07:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
I am trying to post a NEW Problem I have with boosting my friends trains. I have twice received a message that I can't boost my neighbors train because they aren't my friends. Obviously they are my friend and neighbor or I couldn't even get the request. This has started since the migration. Please fix. Thank you.
Hi Farm Lady,

Please provide some more details.

Were you playing on Facebook or the Website when this happened?
Under the picture of those friends train boosts what was the connection was it was showing to you? Neighbour/Buddy/Friend/Non-Friend/Manage?

What Build number are you seeing below your game screen to the right of your USER ID?

If these are Facebook friends have you checked to make sure that the friend connection is still there on Facebook?

Using the Facebook version of Farm Town can you please look in the My Neighbours tab for those Facebook friends and see if there are any stats for them for things like when they last played level etc
If those stats are all showing 0 but everyone else has stats then you might have a temporary issue with data transferring to the game about who your current Facebook friends are.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 04 2023, 09:40 AM

This morning train boost request denied: Nikki is listed in MY NEIGHBORS as my neighbor on FB. She is not showing up as my neighbor when I'm on my farm. She is now missing from my FB friends. Obviously we were FB friends and FT neighbors at one time. She is showing as ACTIVE player as of May 4. She is posting on FT Facility requests on the web version and not showing up on the FB version.

This is the 2nd neighbor this has happened with since the migration. I'm going to need a way to add people back as neighbors when we fully migrate or find new neighbors.

Thanks for your help.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working