Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 08 2021, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by litleone71 View Post
My ID is 1433812282. None of my storage amounts are changing in any of the categories (crops, fish, etc.). Will it go up when the game is back to normal or is there something wrong?

Sharon
Hi Sharon,
This has nothing to do with the game not being fully back yet.

Next time you go to harvest a crop, check the amount you have in storage before you start. Then harvest it and look again at the amount in your storage. Restart your farms and again check the level. It should go up after you harvest and then again after you restart for the belt bonuses.

If you do not see them rise at that point then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The clearing the memcache will not restore anything you were previously missing, but may help in the future harvests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi BBska

Are you getting a black screen when you click in Send Gifts tab or when you click in your My Requests tab?

Which browser are you using? Is it updated? Did you clear your browser cache?
When I hit to go to the thread it comes up a black screen with a block on it.It takes it a little bit then it goes off and my page shows up I can get into everything but play .But it finally comes up.I use chrome Cleaned my cache and it is update. Also in the storage I have my things that I sell it I don't have any thing in storage that I can use later
Old Feb 09 2021, 07:43 AM

Default Levels not advancing

Does not look like our levels are advancing I've been on 1143 for quit some time now . Is this not working yet or is it a glitch? Player #( 1521605364 )

Last edited by garywatson; Feb 09 2021 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Forgot some information
Old Feb 09 2021, 08:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I don't know if anyone else has reported this but I have noticed that when I work my own farms I have no problems but on a Super Neighbor's farm the game will lock up and stop working every so often. These are farms I never had a problem working before the switch but now am having to restart my browser every 6-8 farms often needing to go into Windows Task Manager to shut down the browser and restore control.
I have tried Opera, Chrome and Firefox all with the same results
Old Feb 09 2021, 08:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garywatson View Post
Does not look like our levels are advancing I've been on 1143 for quit some time now . Is this not working yet or is it a glitch? Player #( 1521605364 )
Hi garywatson,

You should be able to level up fine. I can see that you haven't levelled up.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that both corrects your level and that you get the FC reward for those levels please.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 09 2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperate View Post
Not sure what this means, but is is happening randomly. Game freezes for a bit, then continues. Not a great problem, really.

2021-02-08 23:48:05.682 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, http://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/far...form=facebook&
call_sig=2ac365a4e9be934a0a23af2e238afbbe&call_sig _time=1612827542&&mps=f3&signed_request=48vzORJgDB dL3msLla2-jHoqAj768mNe5H4LgPI0YC4=.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDL VNIQTI1NiIsImV4cGlyZXMiOjUxMzM2OTksI
Hi Desperate,
I had some problems yesterday that others have previously reported but I have not had until this week. I suggest checking your browser(s) for updates. Click the menu and then select either About or if it is listed Update and Recovery to do it. I found all 4 of my browsers needed updating but had stopped deigning to update themselves.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 09 2021, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I don't know if anyone else has reported this but I have noticed that when I work my own farms I have no problems but on a Super Neighbor's farm the game will lock up and stop working every so often. These are farms I never had a problem working before the switch but now am having to restart my browser every 6-8 farms often needing to go into Windows Task Manager to shut down the browser and restore control.
I have tried Opera, Chrome and Firefox all with the same results
Hi leighwj,
I moved your post to the thread about the Game Migration Updates.
Ifthese farms are heavily layered then that may be the problem. Not all of the layering functions have been done, so that may be causing you problems.
Try unchecking everything in the preference Show items that you do not need for the current work before you go to their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
When I hit to go to the thread it comes up a black screen with a block on it.It takes it a little bit then it goes off and my page shows up I can get into everything but play .But it finally comes up.I use chrome Cleaned my cache and it is update. Also in the storage I have my things that I sell it I don't have any thing in storage that I can use later
Hi BBska,
Are you using a bookmark or a link from the forums to get to your farms? If so don't do that. Instead go to your farms from your Facebook home page.

The black screen with the cube is only on the farm loading. That does not show on any of the other tabs at the top of the farms.
For your storage set the filter to all and you will see all of the things in your storage.
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:03 AM

Thank you for your help so far. However my avatar will not load, and I am not able to access the marketplace and haven't accessed other features. my game user # is : 1569784568. Thanks for your help
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanie12325 View Post
Thank you for your help so far. However my avatar will not load, and I am not able to access the marketplace and haven't accessed other features. my game user # is : 1569784568. Thanks for your help
Hi Jeanie,
Those functions have not been added yet. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available currently and watch that post for any future updates adding more functions.
Closed Thread