Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 21 2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
I agree. I don't make an effort to fill my facilities, but rather to provide enough goodies in each facility to make visits by my neighbors worthwhile and still giving me lots of XP (not that the XPs are that important to me). I have a couple of neighbors who do a good job of keeping their facilities stocked to the hilt, but to me it seems like a lot of work. To each his (her) own!!
Yep, I try to keep mine filled to the hilt. Some are almost impossible. My main complaint on this is the Yeast for the beer. I have two semi-trailers which is the only way to get it. Funny thing is all other items in the semi-trailer are also available as gifts. Not yeast. Also when you order Yeast in the semi-trailer you can only order half as much as the other ingredients and it takes longer to deliver. I think this is very unfair and needs to be changed. Sorry I always seem to get side track and up on my soap box about that subject. Fish are hard to keep stocked too, nobody wants to fish.

Doc
Old Dec 21 2010, 10:56 AM

I have a question on the gift cards. I recently sent gift cards to 3 neighbors. I haven't heard a thing from them that they received them. Do they get sent out right away? And do they say who they're from? (Actually, I'd rather they didn't, but still would like to be sure they received them.)
Old Dec 21 2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Murphy View Post
I have a question on the gift cards. I recently sent gift cards to 3 neighbors. I haven't heard a thing from them that they received them. Do they get sent out right away? And do they say who they're from? (Actually, I'd rather they didn't, but still would like to be sure they received them.)
Yes, they do get sent out right away. I am not sure if they say who there from. You could send a message and ask? However, it sounds like you want to remain anonymous...

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Old Dec 21 2010, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie Brown-Dehner View Post
Yes, they do get sent out right away. I am not sure if they say who there from. You could send a message and ask? However, it sounds like you want to remain anonymous...
They do say who they are from
Old Dec 21 2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
They do say who they are from
Thank you for having my back darlin'... That was me getting all confused.

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Old Dec 21 2010, 01:03 PM
Account Not Linked

I have been unable to work my or neighbor's facilities for more than a week now. I sent message to dev's & rec'd one email telling me to do this, that, and something else...which I have done MANY times over and over to no effect...things remain the same as they were last week. I have sent several screen shots too showing what I get with popup windows...I get the popup to work or show facility but when I click it says "loading" but then another popup says "unable to load ??, would you like to try again?". If I click yes, I get "saving, please wait". If I click again on ANY facility I get "connection lost, please click the green tick"...and off I go AGAIN!! Why??? I have spent many $$'s on this game [the ONLY one I play seriously EVERY day].
PLEASE at least tell me what the status of my farm is or IF there is a "fix"....thank you SO much!
Old Dec 21 2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
the key to having enough items to fill your facilities is to save up i had to do that with the meat flour, eggs, cheese , corn etc.... i now have enough to fill all my facilities... you have calculate and figure up how much you need to save up while not using any at all for a period of time... it really really works......

Yeah, but I have started running into the problem where I daily get this warning message that my storage is full. I go to market and sell my non ingredients and and usually only get 1 - 4 million coins, which is really nothing.
Old Dec 21 2010, 07:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

We need to start a pool on when we get 8. My money's on this Thursday.
Old Dec 21 2010, 10:16 PM

Default Question about Gift Crops vs. Growing Crops

Hello, I can't find the answer to this question anywhere, and am in hopes someone can help. Are the 'gift' crops NUMBERED the same as the 'growing' crops? For example: If my facility ask for 1 Flour, is the 1 Flour I use the same from my Flour gifts as from my Flour that I made from wheat? I know the MONEY is different, but is the actual number different?

It is much cheaper and easier to use Flour in a facility from a gift than having to grow it from wheat. Again, I am not concerned about the money value, but the NUMBER value.

Thanks in advance,
Breezie
Old Dec 21 2010, 10:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A. Clayton View Post
Hello, I can't find the answer to this question anywhere, and am in hopes someone can help. Are the 'gift' crops NUMBERED the same as the 'growing' crops? For example: If my facility ask for 1 Flour, is the 1 Flour I use the same from my Flour gifts as from my Flour that I made from wheat? I know the MONEY is different, but is the actual number different?

It is much cheaper and easier to use Flour in a facility from a gift than having to grow it from wheat. Again, I am not concerned about the money value, but the NUMBER value.

Thanks in advance,
Breezie
Hello there,

Yes 1 flour is still 1 flour, doesn't matter if it's gifted or produced by yourself.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread