Old Mar 07 2015, 09:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Sorry Doc if yours is still not working right.Mine is doing great,have a BIG long line of request.They don't disappear when I go back for another facility. Fingers crossed,it stays that way.
Yay! mine is working too, back to pretty much normal, showing a long list over the past 15 hours, even a few things I got late last night. Right clicking the link and opening in a new tab prevents anything from disappearing, just an FYI to anyone still having the problem.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 07 2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barb,
The ordering station and the Turbo one would say duplicate, but the Semi-Trailer Truck is only for Buy and is 22 Farm Cash. The pictures are similar for the ordering stations and the semi-trailer truck.
It doesn't matter what farm you are on when you go to the store to buy it as it would never show Duplicate, because you can buy multiples of it, but they always cost farm cash.
Just in case you are correct I will run a deeper memcache for you, but I think you are mistaking the ordering station for the semi-trailer truck. When you see this please restart your farms to allow the memcache to work.

Good Morning Taz! I just got into FarmTown & tried to buy a semi to place on farm 25 (my default farm). I still see that DUPLICATE message when I try to purchase the semi. I tried to attach a picture but not sure if it worked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FarmTown Semi DUPLICATE.jpg (7.0 KB, 19 views)
Old Mar 07 2015, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Good Morning Taz! I just got into FarmTown & tried to buy a semi to place on farm 25 (my default farm). I still see that DUPLICATE message when I try to purchase the semi. I tried to attach a picture but not sure if it worked.
Hi Barb,
I have now done the deepest cleaning we can do. Close and restart your farms again and see if that changed it. If not then we will have to send this on to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Hi Barb,
I have now done the deepest cleaning we can do. Close and restart your farms again and see if that changed it. If not then we will have to send this on to the developers.
I closed & restarted my farms. Still seeing DUPLICATE when I try to buy the semi.
Old Mar 07 2015, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I closed & restarted my farms. Still seeing DUPLICATE when I try to buy the semi.
Hi Barb,
This one is beyond us now, so I will send this to the developers to look at it. I am sorry this has happened, but please be patient and we will get this straightened out so you can buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2015, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Hi Barb,
This one is beyond us now, so I will send this to the developers to look at it. I am sorry this has happened, but please be patient and we will get this straightened out so you can buy.
NP, TYVM for your help, Taz. It's much appreciated. HAGD!
Old Mar 07 2015, 03:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi Barb,
Taz, I just checked my store and the semi is also listed as duplicate. Thought I would let you know that it isn't just 1 person. Something must of gotten messed up.
Old Mar 07 2015, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Taz, I just checked my store and the semi is also listed as duplicate. Thought I would let you know that it isn't just 1 person. Something must of gotten messed up.
Sorry it happened to you, too, but glad to have "company" LOL! At least I'm not alone!
Old Mar 07 2015, 04:05 PM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi BarbLH, Further to what Taz has suggested, are you "searching" the store for the Semi, because if so, this is when you will hit that problem at the moment. If you manually locate it, by going to "Tools" and then scrolling down to the Semi, then it should be as it is supposed to be, with the option to "Buy". I hope this helps and have a wonderful evening.
Closed Thread