Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 07 2022, 12:21 PM

Default Send 4 ingredient pack gifts to friends

I went to My Requests then Other Wall Requests and clicked on Send Ingredients to about 10 friends. Hit Play and none were counted.
So I went to one of my groups and clicked on an ingredient request from a verified friend and hit play and it did not register.
So I sent out an ingredient request by clicking + and posting and hit play and emtied gifts and still not registering in Farm Pass.

So I did mem-cache and closed Farm Town and reopened it and repeated the above and still not registering.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...m_id=777364817
Old Nov 07 2022, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I went to My Requests then Other Wall Requests and clicked on Send Ingredients to about 10 friends. Hit Play and none were counted.
So I went to one of my groups and clicked on an ingredient request from a verified friend and hit play and it did not register.
So I sent out an ingredient request by clicking + and posting and hit play and emtied gifts and still not registering in Farm Pass.

So I did mem-cache and closed Farm Town and reopened it and repeated the above and still not registering.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...m_id=777364817
Hi DitzyLuvBug

I just checked your farm pass and the goal for sending ingredients is not completed.

Please clear your memcache again and then close everything in your computer and restart it.

Then go again to your Other wall requests and only click in one link for Send Ingredients which is not showing pink.
Then click in Play button and check if it was registered for your goal.

If it is correct, then go back to Other wall requests and only click in 3 more links for sending ingredients which are not pink.

In case it is Not registered, then be sure your browser and Windows are up to date.
Also clear your browser cache and take in mind that after the clearing the game will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Then again click in only one link to see if it works.

Let us know if the problems continues.
Old Nov 07 2022, 01:38 PM

Default Daily Farmpass goal not showing progress when ingredient packs are received

I have a daily= goal to receive 2 ingredient gifts today. So far today I have received 5 or 6 in my gift box and have stored them but they are not registering on the goal.Your Facebook

USER ID number is: 1375055654 Build No: 415
Old Nov 07 2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessesmom113 View Post
I have a daily= goal to receive 2 ingredient gifts today. So far today I have received 5 or 6 in my gift box and have stored them but they are not registering on the goal.Your Facebook

USER ID number is: 1375055654 Build No: 415
Hi Jessesmom

After opening your farm pass and getting your daily goals, in this case you have to ask for ingredients. You can open a regular facilitiy and then click in the + icon for one of the products. You will post asking for ingredientes.

Then when 2 of your friends click in the link and send you the ingredients you asked, the goal should be completed.
Old Nov 07 2022, 03:12 PM

Default send 4 ingredient pack gifts to friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug

I just checked your farm pass and the goal for sending ingredients is not completed.

Please clear your memcache again and then close everything in your computer and restart it.

Then go again to your Other wall requests and only click in one link for Send Ingredients which is not showing pink.
Then click in Play button and check if it was registered for your goal.

If it is correct, then go back to Other wall requests and only click in 3 more links for sending ingredients which are not pink.

In case it is Not registered, then be sure your browser and Windows are up to date.
Also clear your browser cache and take in mind that after the clearing the game will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Then again click in only one link to see if it works.

Let us know if the problems continues.
I did all that and it still does not register on Farm Pass. Screenshots attached.fp.jpg

fp1.jpg

fp2.jpg

fp3.jpg
Old Nov 07 2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I did all that and it still does not register on Farm Pass. Screenshots attached.Attachment 25426

Attachment 25430

Attachment 25434

Attachment 25438
Hi DitzyLuvBug

Im sorry nothing has worked for you. Please contact Support team to let them check on this problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 07 2022, 05:21 PM

I tried that way of requesting ingredient packs and know at least one friend clicked on it and I still have not received any credit???
Old Nov 07 2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessesmom113 View Post
I tried that way of requesting ingredient packs and know at least one friend clicked on it and I still have not received any credit???
Hi Jessesmom

Yes I have checked your goal for farm pass and nothing has been added.

Please contact Support so they can check your goal. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 07 2022, 07:03 PM

I have lost 2 train acceptance in the Farm Pass daily goal. I used the train manager to accept them, they recorded in the monthly but not in the daily. Help!
Old Nov 07 2022, 07:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslowpoke View Post
I have lost 2 train acceptance in the Farm Pass daily goal. I used the train manager to accept them, they recorded in the monthly but not in the daily. Help!
Hi Kslowpoke,
They are the same type of goal, so I am not sure why it would not record in the daily unless you didn't open the Farm Pass to see the new daily goals for the day before boosting those trains. If you hadn't opened the farm pass to see the new daily goals then it would not know that goal existed to be able to record for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs