Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 15 2022, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
I have a neighbor that waters all my flowers when she works my facilities/clients. I've never minded before. But now with the farm pass, this can make it really hard to find enough flowers to satisfy the quest of watering flowers. There should be a way to turn off if you want someone to be able to water your flowers. I did make two of my farms with flowers private earlier today which saved me. I posted on my page asking neighbors to stop watering flowers. She commented about it and then did it again today. The only ones that werent watered were the private farms. I cant make them all private. Any ideas?
Hi Lila,
All you can do is ask them again not to water them or set the farm to private or as a quest farm. In the case of setting the farms as private or quest that does prevent them from being watered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs