Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 02 2019, 08:13 AM

Default No points being registered

This morning I am not getting any points or coins in the game. Also no coins when I work at someone else's farm!
Old Jul 02 2019, 09:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela0817 View Post
This morning I am not getting any points or coins in the game. Also no coins when I work at someone else's farm!
Hi pamela0817,

I have moved you post to the thread about Levels and experience points.

I have checked your data and it is showing you are getting both coins and XP. Your coins have gone up by over 4.7 million and your XP has gone up by over 32 thousand.

At the time of this post, you have had them added for every job you have done today as part of your bonus.

Please make a note of your coins and XP amount before you start a job, then have a look at them again when you are done and see if they went up. If you do not see them go up, refresh the game and check them again.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 02 2019 at 09:19 AM.
Old Sep 01 2019, 02:15 PM

Question new levels

i'm probably just uninformed but I'm not understanding how the leveling up is working? When 25 new levels are given some of my neighbors instantly move up 25 levels? I struggle to move up 2..maybe 3 a month. I work others farms quite a bit but not sure what else I can do, or why some get 25 at once? Help please
Old Sep 01 2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13grands View Post
i'm probably just uninformed but I'm not understanding how the leveling up is working? When 25 new levels are given some of my neighbors instantly move up 25 levels? I struggle to move up 2..maybe 3 a month. I work others farms quite a bit but not sure what else I can do, or why some get 25 at once? Help please

Hi 13grands

I moved your post to the thread about Levels in Help & Support.

Levels are tied to your amount of Xp. You get as many levels as the amount of xp you have earned.

If you are at top level and you have the required xp amount to get 25 levels at once then you will reach the new top level inmediately. Otherwise you have to continue working to gain more xp

We have the list of levels availables and the amount of xp required for them for you to check in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 25 2019, 08:34 AM

Question Missing XP

I'm missing from 10 to 30 percent of my XP points on every facility that I work.
When I plant a crop I only Get 1 XP instead of 2. Is there any reason for this?
Old Oct 25 2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh.Yarbrough View Post
I'm missing from 10 to 30 percent of my XP points on every facility that I work.
When I plant a crop I only Get 1 XP instead of 2. Is there any reason for this?
Hi Hugh.Yarborbrough,

I have moved your post to the thread about experience points.

Are you talking about working your own facilities or working for someone else?

When working your own, regular facilities earn you between 1 and 4 xp per batch started. For service facilites you earn 1 xp per batch. If you start/load less batches then you get less xp. You also do not earn the full xp shown in the floating white message you see because you do not get xp for any bonus batches. The ingredients for those came from the mayor, so you will see what you could have earned, then the xp for the bonus batches is removed and you only get the xp for what was used from your own storage.

When working someones facilities you earn the same xp but you can only work 20% of what is left in the facility so if there was less in them than when you have worked them a previous time, you would get less.

I have just tested planting and got 2 XP per field without any issues, both planting one filed at a time or using a bigger tool. Please reload the game and see if that updated your XP. If it did not, Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and test just one field and see if you got 2 XP for planting it.
Old Oct 26 2019, 10:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Apr 13 2018
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Levels

What is required to increase my level by 25 at a time. At the moment my level only goes up by one every couple of days.

Visit Bryan's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 26 2019, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poacher View Post
What is required to increase my level by 25 at a time. At the moment my level only goes up by one every couple of days.
Hi Poacher,
I moved your post to the subject thread about levels. You would have to be at the top level and have enough experience points over what is required for the top level to be able to jump up multiple levels. The level you are on is based on how much experience points you have earned.
You can find that information in the Game Guide chater 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2019, 02:28 AM

Default Only getting a fraction of xp when buying ponds in bulk.

When I use purple hand to buy and layer lakes in bulk It's easy to get ahead of the game by 100's of clicks. While the game is catching up my coins spent per lake drop consistently but my xp does not. Sometimes even 5 to 1
Old Nov 06 2019, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capnrick View Post
When I use purple hand to buy and layer lakes in bulk It's easy to get ahead of the game by 100's of clicks. While the game is catching up my coins spent per lake drop consistently but my xp does not. Sometimes even 5 to 1
Hi Capnrick,

I have moved your post to the thread about experience points.

When you buy items in rapid succession like that, it can take a while for the game to catch up with you. Keep an eye on the save icon and see if any number on a red background appears, if it does and the number starts to climb don't let it get to high, pause and wait for it to clear again before you continue. When the save icon is clear then check if you got the right XP. If you did not, reload the game and the XP should update for you. Also make sure you are very careful where you are clicking and make sure you don't accidentally click on the exact same area as you could be clicking in the same spot where one can't be placed and may be being charged for it.

In case there is any issues with your data try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

If you are going to do more of this, make a note of your XP before you start, when you place them be careful and make sure each time that you click in a different spot where no other items are, then only do a few of them and watch the save icon, if the save icon changes from white to blue or a number on a red background, when it's back to clear, see if the correct XP got added, if it did not reload and check if the XP updated. If that is fine then you were probably either clicking in the same spot more than once, going too fast or doing too many at a time for the game to keep up with you.

Tags
experience points, farm cash, how many xp, level, level up, levels, missing xp, next level xp