Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 22 2023, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Add and option for harvesting animals outside of facility manager.
Hi bbarksda

I moved your post from Suggestions to the thread about Animals to be able to answer you.

You can harvest each individual animal building in each farm if you wish.

You have to go from farm to farm with Animal Buildings showing up in your preferences.
If they are ready to harvest, you click in each building and then click in "Harvest......" option.

If that was not your suggestion, then please post it again in Suggestion section giving more details. Thanks
Old Jul 02 2023, 05:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi, I have always been able to keep up with animal products but over the past few weeks my hen eggs are hard to keep up with. I have bought 3 super chicken coops as well as coops on all other farms and exchange gifts x4 for eggs but still they are going faster than I can get. I have never had this problem and was wondering whether this is a glitch while you were working on new web site? Just bringing this to your attention. Thank you
Old Jul 02 2023, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Hi, I have always been able to keep up with animal products but over the past few weeks my hen eggs are hard to keep up with. I have bought 3 super chicken coops as well as coops on all other farms and exchange gifts x4 for eggs but still they are going faster than I can get. I have never had this problem and was wondering whether this is a glitch while you were working on new web site? Just bringing this to your attention. Thank you
Hi rodkay

Hen eggs are used a lot in many facilities and restaurants and same as you I exchange all my gifts for them.

What you can try is uncheck some products that use hen eggs.

If you go to the following link from our Game guide you will see all the facilities and restaurants that use hen eggs:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...62#post6330662

Then you can check which products you have a lot and then if you wish, you can uncheck those for a short time so you can build up your storage with hen eggs.
Old Jul 03 2023, 07:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you. Will go through and stop production. Now I know where to go to check for things. Greatly appreciated
Old Jul 03 2023, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Thank you. Will go through and stop production. Now I know where to go to check for things. Greatly appreciated
You are welcome rodkay1
Old Jul 16 2023, 10:51 PM

Default Super Chicken Coop

I am having a problem with a Super Chicken Coop I have on my farm #31. When I play in Facebook, I can harvest 214 chickens. When I play on Farmtown.com, the Chicken Coop doesn't even show up in the Facility Manager. When I go farm #31, I can harvest 37 chickens. I would like this fixed before the big changeover.

Thank you
Old Jul 16 2023, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty99 View Post
I am having a problem with a Super Chicken Coop I have on my farm #31. When I play in Facebook, I can harvest 214 chickens. When I play on Farmtown.com, the Chicken Coop doesn't even show up in the Facility Manager. When I go farm #31, I can harvest 37 chickens. I would like this fixed before the big changeover.

Thank you
Hi Patty,
I moved your post to the thread about animals.
I have checked your data and only show 3 hens in your super coop and 34 hens out on the farm, which would be a total of 37. I do not see any of your farms that show 214 hens. The rest of your coops all have 250 hens in them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2023, 04:43 AM
Account Not Linked

I went through and stopped all products that use hen eggs as cannot keep up with them. Noticed they were still going down so have had to start going through every facility to check. I am up to J and have found facilities that are not listed under hen eggs..hence why my count is going down. It seems that hen eggs cannot keep up with all the facilities as well as the new ones added even just having one of each. A lot of time to stop every product using eggs. Surely the production of hens eggs needs to be upgraded. I have super coops and coops on every farm, so should not be having this trouble. Please look into it as others have also noticed...Thank you
Old Jul 17 2023, 07:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I went through and stopped all products that use hen eggs as cannot keep up with them. Noticed they were still going down so have had to start going through every facility to check. I am up to J and have found facilities that are not listed under hen eggs..hence why my count is going down. It seems that hen eggs cannot keep up with all the facilities as well as the new ones added even just having one of each. A lot of time to stop every product using eggs. Surely the production of hens eggs needs to be upgraded. I have super coops and coops on every farm, so should not be having this trouble. Please look into it as others have also noticed...Thank you
Hi rodkay1,

With the facilities you are seeing not listed as using hens eggs, are you taking into account that it won't list hens eggs when an ingredient needed is made in a different facility. For example, the Argentinian Restaurant will list eggs to make the Milanesa and Mash but it will not include the eggs required to make something like Ranch dressing that the Patagonian Lamb requires.

If it's not that, which facility and what product is not listing the hen eggs, when you look at the ingredients to make it? If there is a lot of them you can report this to support.

It is up to each individual to work out how many animal products they can harvest from their farms daily and what they may be able to get from the game with any other other methods like gifts/trading and then work out if they have enough to supply the facilities they want to own, which as you know is what the ingredient planner can help with. Then they have to take into account any extras required if they also like to refill them more than once a day.

If you would like to request any increases please post your request in the suggestions area of the forum for the developers to see. In case you need it, here's the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 23 2023, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Looked for harvest time for different animal buildings and could not find? One of my friends can harvest her chicken coops every 8 hours whereas mine is every 20 hours. Is this a glitch and why I am having trouble for the first time ever in keeping up with hen egg supply?

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey