Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2022, 07:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Kathyrdr,

You need to open one of your regular facilities and click the + on product made in it and post that request to Facebook. It will also show up on Other Wall Requests for your friends to see, you won't see it there yourself.
When three different friends send you that ingredient, then you can accept those ingredients from your gift box.
They must be ingredients that you have received after requesting them, you can't exchange or accept gifts from the gift page for this goal.
Thanks for the information. I was REALLY confused as I thot ingredients from friends were what they wanted and the game just did not like me LOL
Old Oct 21 2022, 07:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
Thanks for the information. I was REALLY confused as I thot ingredients from friends were what they wanted and the game just did not like me LOL
You're welcome Kathyrdr,

There are a bunch of example of the different goals in the game guide should you need information in the future, here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

If you still need some more help you can always request that in the Help and Support section, here's the link to that thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658750

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 21 2022, 09:26 AM

Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to the Farm Town move. Also thank you for having patience with all of us. God bless you all!
Old Oct 21 2022, 01:13 PM

Thanks for the updates, however I had to re-activate my mail account and did not receive the email linking my email to my account. Can you resend it?
Old Oct 21 2022, 01:24 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie.g007@yahoo.com View Post
Thanks for the updates, however I had to re-activate my mail account and did not receive the email linking my email to my account. Can you resend it?
Hi millie.g,

Have you checked the spam/junk folder of your emails to see if it went there?
If not please do so.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 21 2022, 02:05 PM

Default Farm pass not registering goals

Hi, I noticed yesterdays daily goal was to water 27 Prickly pear plants with watering can. I watered (with can) over 200 in seperate sections, but did not confirm, on one field, even though I reloded to get my quota, with what was unwatered, But did accept 16 from my quest farm. Today same has happened, regarding accepting genuine gift of tomb stones. I collected and even placed on my farm 40, and again it has not registered that I have received them. Is there a glitch regarding the farm pass, Please?
Old Oct 21 2022, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
Hi, I noticed yesterdays daily goal was to water 27 Prickly pear plants with watering can. I watered (with can) over 200 in seperate sections, but did not confirm, on one field, even though I reloded to get my quota, with what was unwatered, But did accept 16 from my quest farm. Today same has happened, regarding accepting genuine gift of tomb stones. I collected and even placed on my farm 40, and again it has not registered that I have received them. Is there a glitch regarding the farm pass, Please?
Hi brewergirl

I moved your post to the New Release thread.

There is no way for us to check your daily flower goal from yesterday but if you get another one in the future, please be sure that the flowers you need watering have at least 2 empty drops.

About your current daily goal for Accepting 2 Tombstone gifts: there are 4 different Tombstone gifts in Send gifts tab.
The ones you accepted are not the same the farm pass is asking you.

Please open your farm pass and check the position for the skeleton on the tombstone and you will see it is not the same you accepted and are placed on your farm 40
Old Oct 21 2022, 04:03 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - October 21th, 4:10PM

- Added more instructions and clarifications to the process of linking an email to your Facebook Farmtown account.

- If you tried to link an email but you didn't receive the verification email we sent, we will show you an automatic popup when the game loads with more instructions. Sometimes we will be able to tell you with high degree of confidence that the email address you used was misspelled or no longer valid.
Old Oct 21 2022, 07:11 PM

it keeps asking for my email i send it and it tells me to reboot how
Old Oct 21 2022, 07:35 PM

You've done great work! Thank you for all the hard work! I have a problem, I linked my e-mail to FT the first time it appeared, went to email and verified it also. I was asked 3 times yesterday and did the same thing, entered it and verified it 3 times. This morning, was asked to like my email again. How may times do I have to like email and verify it? And I only have 1 email address.
Closed Thread