Closed Thread

Old May 02 2021, 05:54 PM

cant scroll down to see all my buddies on buddy list
Old May 02 2021, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
cant scroll down to see all my buddies on buddy list
Hi famer charlie

Try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check your buddy list again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I only have 5 buddies in my list and have no problems to scroll down the page.
Old May 02 2021, 06:06 PM

i have a lot of buddies my slide bar do not want to slide down to see all my buddies
Old May 02 2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
i have a lot of buddies my slide bar do not want to slide down to see all my buddies
Please try memcache and if that doesnt work, then report the problem to Support.

Maybe there was a change in the amount of buddies you can see.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 02 2021, 09:56 PM

Locomotive disappeared after placing on farm 10! Was it aliens, hmmm?
Old May 02 2021, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
Locomotive disappeared after placing on farm 10! Was it aliens, hmmm?
Hi Lineking,
I see a Turbo Freight Locomotive and 4 long cars in the lower right corner. The train is dispatched and returns in 2 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2021, 10:39 PM

Bought three locomotives, only two are showing. One was the required standard locomotive, then the turbo and then the supreme. The fourth car behnd the turbo, was to go behind the supreme.
Old May 02 2021, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Bought three locomotives, only two are showing. One was the required standard locomotive, then the turbo and then the supreme. The fourth car behnd the turbo, was to go behind the supreme.
Hi Lineking,
That is the incorrect order for the trains. You should have bought them in the following order:
Standard, Enhanced, Supreme, Ultimate, and Turbo.
The only engine I see in your data is the Turbo and 5 cars that you bought today. The rule for buying in order may not be working yet in the HTML version.

The Turbo and 4 of the cars are showing on your farm 10. ONly 3 are dispatched with the engine. Looks like the last one you didn't place there until after dispatching the train or didn't get it set right before dispatching.

The 5th car (Long Fish Car) shows as being on a standard engine in the upper right corner and dispatched as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2021, 11:14 PM

So, then, are you telling me, that the supreme is lost or what?
Old May 02 2021, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So, then, are you telling me, that the supreme is lost or what?
Hi Lineking,
I am telling you that you did not buy it. You were not charged for it either. If you tried to buy one today the sale did not go through.

You can check what you bought by going to the Account tab above your farms, then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log.
Closed Thread