Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 14 2024, 12:01 AM

The last two times I went off the link you posted and this time off this link and woo hoo I have an auto response. Hopefully this issue will be sorted.

Thank you so much
Old Feb 14 2024, 06:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Default facilities not producing

Hej
most of my newer facilities dont produce anything.
No matter how much I load or start.
Old Feb 14 2024, 06:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoran View Post
Hej
most of my newer facilities dont produce anything.
No matter how much I load or start.
Hi zoran,

Open one of your newer facilities and click on the Start Batch or Load Batch button on a product that the facility makes or loads and it will show you information. If you are short of anything it requires it will tell you what it requires.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 16 2024, 10:04 AM

Exclamation Factories on farm mismatch

Hi, I have a problem. On my farm 1 are 2 workable factories (metal mill and saw mill). If e.g. my daughter works my farms, goes to farm 1, it says, there are 10 factories on this farm. Then she starts working: saw mill, toy factory, metal mill, Chinese restaurant and another one. Then the mayor takes over and works the remaining 5 factories.

Something is wrong here, as there are only 2 factories on this farm! I have tested this with two other people. The message was "there are 9 factories on this farm" and another message said "there are 5 factories on this farm". So 3 cases, one with 10, 1 with 9, 1 with 5 factories.

Is it a glitch?

Thanks.
Old Feb 16 2024, 10:19 AM

Default problems starting Grilled Eel in the Traditional Japanese Restaurant

I can have all the ingredients necessary to start Grilled Eel, but they will not start and complain that I do not have enough Soy Sauce to start a batch. When I press "Play" and restart the game, suddenly I can start Grilled Eel up to the maximum capacity of the restaurant.

Why is this? I really would like to just click on "Start All" in the facility manager and start everything that is possible.

Tom Moulder
Old Feb 16 2024, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Hi, I have a problem. On my farm 1 are 2 workable factories (metal mill and saw mill). If e.g. my daughter works my farms, goes to farm 1, it says, there are 10 factories on this farm. Then she starts working: saw mill, toy factory, metal mill, Chinese restaurant and another one. Then the mayor takes over and works the remaining 5 factories.

Something is wrong here, as there are only 2 factories on this farm! I have tested this with two other people. The message was "there are 9 factories on this farm" and another message said "there are 5 factories on this farm". So 3 cases, one with 10, 1 with 9, 1 with 5 factories.

Is it a glitch?

Thanks.
Hi Danker,
Are you posting from those on your farm 1? If not try that and see if they get the same thing. They may be seeing different amounts as some are emptied.

Have you recently moved some facilities from that farm? If so then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2024, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
I can have all the ingredients necessary to start Grilled Eel, but they will not start and complain that I do not have enough Soy Sauce to start a batch. When I press "Play" and restart the game, suddenly I can start Grilled Eel up to the maximum capacity of the restaurant.

Why is this? I really would like to just click on "Start All" in the facility manager and start everything that is possible.

Tom Moulder
Hi Tom,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

This may be a case that you didn't have enough in storage at the time to fill the product. When you do the Start All it first loads all with items from your storage and then replaces some with your bonus batches that you get from the belts. The items that were initially used and replaced with the bonus batches from the mayor then go back into your storage. However those items are not imediately replaced into your storage. That doesn't update until you restart your farms. So for that reason that product would not fill until you restarted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2024, 11:45 PM

Default Mismatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Danker,
Are you posting from those on your farm 1? If not try that and see if they get the same thing. They may be seeing different amounts as some are emptied.

Have you recently moved some facilities from that farm? If so then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Hi,
1) I don't think the factories were empty, but that is hard to prove.
2) No, I haven't moved any facilities on tis particular farm
3) close and open farm: done, memcache: done.
4) I doesn't matter how many farms are said to be on this farm, fact is there are only two.
Old Feb 16 2024, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Hi,
1) I don't think the factories were empty, but that is hard to prove.
2) No, I haven't moved any facilities on tis particular farm
3) close and open farm: done, memcache: done.
4) I doesn't matter how many farms are said to be on this farm, fact is there are only two.
Hi Danker,
We think this is an old bug that most people don't run into. If you are posting from a farm that has a lot of facilities on it, and those without the trains don't work it first, but change to a smaller one like your farm 1, then that smaller farm shows more facilities on it than are actually there for the work. The additionally listed facilities are actually on the farm you posted from. Even though they seem to work on them and the mayor do some of them they are not actually getting worked at that time.

You can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 28 2024, 11:35 AM

Why does Pork Tenderloin sandwich in Midwest Restaurant require 2 different breads?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending