Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2014, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It probably works just fine. It's just that not all farmers understand where the tools are - even if you explain to them about the extended tool box. It did take me all of 15 seconds to understand even though I have been playing since we were stuck with one farm and less than 100 levels. And no, it's not that people are stupid. It's just that some people get some things and others understand other things. Sort of like my family - one of my brother's in law is nearly computer illiterate and the other 2 work with computers and even design printed circuit boards for a living!
I have been playing since the beginning as well, I have had issues with it not working for me, it has since been sorted. I still do have trouble with the farms I hired for are not all highlighted.
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jan 12 2014, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedville View Post
like the release , glad to have the option to have others use my tools it gives me the option to hire more people and I do not have people bail on me due to being overwhelm by the work. The different color diamonds are a nice touch along with the eye ,wish it did allow the option of dim or hidden.
The eye does give the option to dim or hide, click on the eye and you will see the changes

Old Jan 12 2014, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I believe that the allowing or not allowing employees to use your tools has been thoroughly discussed. A lot of leeway has been given here for that, but it is time to end this discussion.
Any comments attacking any individual for their views or opinions will be removed.
Please keep you comments here to the new release items and any problems found with those and not for debating the pro or con of the employee's use of tools.
I totally agree Taz

Old Jan 12 2014, 03:15 AM

Hi, I am still having issues with the Facility Manager NOT closing after I go into it. It seemed to be fixed for about 2 days now has reverted to NOT closing. It is such a pain to have to reload the whole game every time I use the Facility Manager.

Just letting you know, thanks

Old Jan 12 2014, 03:37 AM

what happened to the bonus chest it seems to have done a runner?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 12 2014, 05:28 AM

Well as I work my facilities on a 4 day cycle today is that day. I on all the saw mills this morning got 128.2% full or 129.8%. Then later they were 100% full after I went back to look, as I only do around 80% automatically and all those were fine at 100%.

Just thought I’d let you all know. Love the game by the way. I also know that you all can fix that problem which for me isn’t a problem at all as those are just the bonuses added.
Old Jan 12 2014, 08:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
Well as I work my facilities on a 4 day cycle today is that day. I on all the saw mills this morning got 128.2% full or 129.8%. Then later they were 100% full after I went back to look, as I only do around 80% automatically and all those were fine at 100%.

Just thought I’d let you all know. Love the game by the way. I also know that you all can fix that problem which for me isn’t a problem at all as those are just the bonuses added.
If you got to those amounts after filling the facilities the dev's know about that issue, they have it shown under the known issues at the bottom of the release notes and is working on it, once the manager is closed and opened again it shows the correct amount at 100%.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 12 2014, 08:34 AM

every time I try to expand farms 16 through 20 I am getting an X025 error and it tells me to click the green arrow to reload. Solutions?
Old Jan 12 2014, 08:46 AM

Love the new release. I only have one problem. It is when I hire someone to do anything on my farm they are not able to use my tools which are all the latest. I have the checkbox checked, so I don't know what the problem is. I have cleared my memcache and have done all the things to do for my farms to work correctly. What's wrong?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Jan 12 2014, 08:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduby View Post
Love the new release. I only have one problem. It is when I hire someone to do anything on my farm they are not able to use my tools which are all the latest. I have the checkbox checked, so I don't know what the problem is. I have cleared my memcache and have done all the things to do for my farms to work correctly. What's wrong?
Do you have the tools in your storage when you hire the person? Do they open up the extended toolbox and click on the tools?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread