Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 30 2024, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Xp's

I would like to know how xp's are calculated. I can work several small farms and get lots of xp's but work a bigger farms, barely get any xp's. please explain. Thanks
Paula
Old Apr 30 2024, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaN829 View Post
I would like to know how xp's are calculated. I can work several small farms and get lots of xp's but work a bigger farms, barely get any xp's. please explain. Thanks
Paula
Hi Paula

I moved your post to the thread about Levels and Experience Points.

Levels and the XP for each one are calculated by the developers taking in mind the previous ones.

You dont get xp for all jobs on a farm, so if you only have to harvest/chop trees on your farms or a superneighbor farm, then you dont get xp no matter the farm is 60x60

The only way to get some xp in that case is if you are hired at market by a stranger and you get the bonus chest which will include the same you get for harvesting/chopping trees plus some xp.

If you are hired by a stranger to plow a small farm, then you will get xp by doing it and the same amount of xp in the bonus chest.

You have more information about what you get when being hired in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...66#post5832366

If you need information about levels and amount of xp needed for each one, then visit:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...42#post6305942
Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM

Default I have not received my rewards in farm cash for a long time, I would like to know why

Hi, I have $29.00 farm cash, I have been helping a lot in big farms, I have not received my rewards in farm cash for a long time, I would like to know why?
Old Yesterday, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by addymom View Post
Hi, I have $29.00 farm cash, I have been helping a lot in big farms, I have not received my rewards in farm cash for a long time, I would like to know why?
Hi Addymom,
Imoved your post to the thread about levels and leveling up.

You previously had 4 farm cash and just got on April 9th 25 for new levels added in at that time. You are at the top level so you will not receive any more farm cash for levels until the developers add more levels. They only add new levels about every 3 or so months.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm cash per level, how many xp, level, levels, missing xp, new levels, next level xp, xp to next level