Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 28 2023, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
ok thanks for the answer.... i will tell them to come in their game as least for that... ty so much..
You are welcome tripod
Old Sep 02 2023, 04:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default my farm

I have been doing good on my farms but tonight I have been shorted a lot of coins and farmcash from 10p.m. central time to 4;00a.m. and my advancement in leveling up
Old Sep 02 2023, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoosterRhodes View Post
I have been doing good on my farms but tonight I have been shorted a lot of coins and farmcash from 10p.m. central time to 4;00a.m. and my advancement in leveling up
Hi RoosterRhodes,

I have moved your post to the thread about levels and experience points as you are mentioning issues with levelling up.

Please describe what you were doing when you were not earning coins or FC and if this was working on your own farms, or when hired at market.

If it was hired at market, and you were not seeing a bonus chest, you would not get one if you were hired by a neighbour or buddy.

If it's not that, please supply your user ID which you can find by scrolling down below your game screen and the yellow box underneath it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 10 2023, 07:00 AM

Default Latest Update Missing!

Hello, there seems to be a glitch with latest update. I did not receive any update what's so ever, "None Of It" witch is kinda a big thing, noticed it in my Level Numbers, Everybody else went to Level 1400 & I stayed at Level 1366.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, The Goz User I.D. 884735251

Last edited by TheGoz; Sep 10 2023 at 08:42 AM.
Old Sep 10 2023, 09:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoz View Post
Hello, there seems to be a glitch with latest update. I did not receive any update what's so ever, "None Of It" witch is kinda a big thing, noticed it in my Level Numbers, Everybody else went to Level 1400 & I stayed at Level 1366.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, The Goz User I.D. 884735251
Hi TheGoz,
I moved your post to the thread about levels. You did get the latest update. You can find the new tools and the new facilities in the Store.
The only thing you didn't get are the levels because you do not have enough experience points to earn those new levels yet. You have 487,932,177 points which is enough for your current level. You do not automatically gain levels when new ones are released. You would need to have enough experience points already for thyou to get the new levels instantly when they are released.
You can see how many experience points you need to gain all the levels up to 1400 in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2023, 10:47 AM

Default Updates

Thanks Taz for getting back to me. My Bad, I should have known all that! Thanks Again,
The Goz
Old Sep 13 2023, 07:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Points to level-up

Larry Honeycutt's farms takes over 800,000 points to get to the next level and my wife Annette Honeycutt only has to go 150,000 points to the next level. Mine has gone way up for no reason as far as I know. Can you explain this to me why it is like that or correct my farms to lower points like hers
Old Sep 13 2023, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme3steps50@yahoo.com View Post
Larry Honeycutt's farms takes over 800,000 points to get to the next level and my wife Annette Honeycutt only has to go 150,000 points to the next level. Mine has gone way up for no reason as far as I know. Can you explain this to me why it is like that or correct my farms to lower points like hers
Hi Larry,
I moved your post to the thread about levels and experience points.

Each level requires a certain amount of experioence points for you to reach the next level. The amount of points are not the same for all levels. The higher you get in levels the more points required to get the next level.
You can find how many points you need for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2023, 03:46 AM

I'm having a problem with getting xps on my SNs farms. I am getting coins and using fuel, but it's hit or miss for xps on all but crops which work fine. Today I didn't receive any xps at all on anything except crops. I don't know my SNs user ID but mine is 100000740089895.
Old Oct 25 2023, 06:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanFarmette View Post
I'm having a problem with getting xps on my SNs farms. I am getting coins and using fuel, but it's hit or miss for xps on all but crops which work fine. Today I didn't receive any xps at all on anything except crops. I don't know my SNs user ID but mine is 100000740089895.
Hi SusanFarmette,

Thank you for your ID.

A Super Neighbour gets XP for plowing and planting. For the rest you get coins and a portion of what you worked.

The Bonus Chest when hired by a stranger at the Job Market place is what gives some extra XP for the other jobs. Super Neighbours do not earn the bonus chest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
farm cash per level, how many xp, level, levels, missing xp, new levels, next level xp, xp to next level