Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 22 2021, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_fant@hotmail.com View Post
Hi there
was wondering if dans and belts are working
i have been advancing in the coloured level for cardamon and remember posting for brown and black belt
but have not had any other direction for boosting requests since and i have just gone up to level 5 cheers Ellen
Hi Ellen,
I moved your post to the subject thread about belts and dans. Yes they are working. You will need to check in the Recent Belts to find them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2021, 07:37 AM

The number to the next bonus isn't correct. "111 batches to reach 2nd dan", in my facilities.
My farm ID 1641406154
Old Aug 10 2021, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny4u2 View Post
The number to the next bonus isn't correct. "111 batches to reach 2nd dan", in my facilities.
My farm ID 1641406154
Hi sonny4u2

I moved your post to the thread about Belts and Dans.

Why do you think that number is incorrect?

Please open your tool box and click in Your belts icon.

In the new window, click in Products button.
Then you can set the A/Z to Product Name so you can search alphabetically for the product you want.
And set the Funnel to All so you can see all products belts or dans.

Then check for the product you want and see if you get the same amount of batches to reach the new Dan.

Just a little note about bonus batches> Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total when you start products in a facility.

When you start products in facilities, the XP amount you see in the notification is what you would have got for all of the batches had all your ingredients been used for them all, BUT what happens next is that you get free bonus batches for filling them. The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

The XP amount it deducts doesn't show in the game. The amount deducted can vary as not every product earns the same amount of XP for starting a single batch and the chances you have of earning bonus batches depends on the belt/dan earned for a particular product.
Old Aug 11 2021, 07:53 AM

Hi marymarcel,
I opened a Mineral Mine, hoovered my mouse over Tin Ore. It said I had 3000+ more batches before my next dan. I am careful to start only enough batches so I can get the most out of every dan. I have noticed in the past that when new things are added to game, like new levels, crops. etc, it messes up things, like actual number of batches to receive next dan. Thank you for helping.
Old Aug 11 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny4u2 View Post
Hi marymarcel,
I opened a Mineral Mine, hoovered my mouse over Tin Ore. It said I had 3000+ more batches before my next dan. I am careful to start only enough batches so I can get the most out of every dan. I have noticed in the past that when new things are added to game, like new levels, crops. etc, it messes up things, like actual number of batches to receive next dan. Thank you for helping.
Hi sonny4u2

Not sure if this will help you but tin ore for me shows up 3,308 batches for my next dan.
Please take in mind that the Mineral mine cant be worked by friends so you have to wait the exact time for every batch to be done. For tin ore you have to wait 8 hours to start a new batch.
Old Oct 08 2021, 05:59 PM

Default bonus

I have gotten dans/belts and haven't been able to post the last one. I am not maxed out as it has 5 on it. Is it a glitch??
Old Oct 08 2021, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
I have gotten dans/belts and haven't been able to post the last one. I am not maxed out as it has 5 on it. Is it a glitch??
Hi Amzing Amber

I moved your post to the thread about Belts/Dans.

Im sorry but we do not have data to check how many bonuses you have posted.

If you are sure you have only posted 4 then you can reload your game and see if you can post the next one or also run memcache.
Click in the following link to run memcache, a new window will open. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farm and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you still cant post the bonus then Im sorry but there is nothing we can do about it.
Old Nov 29 2021, 10:52 AM

I hope this is the correct place to post a bonus problem. When I get a new bonus, I am not able to send a bonus request to my FarmTown friends. All it does is show me my Dans.
Old Nov 29 2021, 11:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I hope this is the correct place to post a bonus problem. When I get a new bonus, I am not able to send a bonus request to my FarmTown friends. All it does is show me my Dans.
Hi Franny2,

I have moved your post to help and support for Belts and Dans.

Are you looking in the in the Recent Belts section of your Belt Manager in your Toolbox? If you are, make sure that you click on the funnel icon top right of that window check if it is set to All and not a specific belt. When it isn't set to All you won't see all of the other belts/dans you have earned.

If you are already in that section, are you seeing a Blue button that says Request Bonus?
If you are not look at the top of that window and see if there is information in red text that tells you how many bonuses you can request in the next 12 hours.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 29 2021, 02:02 PM

I know how to view the belts and dans but the problem is that whenever I am told I got a bonus from the facilities, it does not let me send the request to my farmer list.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans