Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 12 2021, 08:27 PM

Default Mutliple facilities

I have been moving some facilities around and I noticed that If i have a few of the same facilities in storage and go to place them, it wont stop me from putting more than one of a particular factories on the same farm. Are we going to be able to have multiple factories of 1 kind on the same farm?
Old May 12 2021, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I have been moving some facilities around and I noticed that If i have a few of the same facilities in storage and go to place them, it wont stop me from putting more than one of a particular factories on the same farm. Are we going to be able to have multiple factories of 1 kind on the same farm?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
No you will not be able to have multiples of the same facility on a farm. If you do place more than one of a facility on a farm then the additional facilities will only be decorations and will not produce any products. Even in Flash it did not stop you from placing more that one of a facility on a farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2021, 03:58 AM

I have the quest to do macaroni-beef veggies in a facility. When I go to the semi truck to start the meat it says delivers in 30 minutes. When I go back to the quest it takes an hour. I only need one meet. Why does it double the time?
Old May 18 2021, 05:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have the quest to do macaroni-beef veggies in a facility. When I go to the semi truck to start the meat it says delivers in 30 minutes. When I go back to the quest it takes an hour. I only need one meet. Why does it double the time?
Hi Dr.Dirt,

It's always been the same in Quests for semi trailer products, it did this in flash as well. The step initially recognizes you own the ordering station that brings the products in quicker for the semi, but then reverts to the original time of 1 hour.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 20 2021, 05:09 AM

HELP~~ How do I find which of my many farms has a specific facility? I apparently need to manually start products.

The facility manager is not allowing me to start any production of any facility; however it does not even show this specific facility. And, yet...when I go to store to see about buying it, the store says I alread own one. Specifically, I need to produce product in the Irish Cafe to finish a quest. Do I have the Irish restaurant or not? There fore, how can I find it if I do have it. I do NOT want to buy a secon one if I already have one as the store says I do.

Any help would be appreciated, especially before I lose my quest.
Old May 20 2021, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
HELP~~ How do I find which of my many farms has a specific facility? I apparently need to manually start products.

The facility manager is not allowing me to start any production of any facility; however it does not even show this specific facility. And, yet...when I go to store to see about buying it, the store says I alread own one. Specifically, I need to produce product in the Irish Cafe to finish a quest. Do I have the Irish restaurant or not? There fore, how can I find it if I do have it. I do NOT want to buy a secon one if I already have one as the store says I do.

Any help would be appreciated, especially before I lose my quest.
Hi MajiK Merlin,

It is sounding like you don't have your Facility Manger set to show all facilities on all farms, you may have changed some of the filters which is why it may not be showing up in there.

Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the Funnel icon and set ALL the filters like this:

If you make any changes, please remember to click in the green check mark to save them, then see if you can see your Irish Restaurant.

For speed your Irish Restaurant is on your farm called Beyond Sanity, so if you still can't see the facility in the FM you can go to that farm and start a single batch of the quest step you need from the facility itself.

If you already have the filters in the FM set like shown above and still can't see the Irish restaurant, let us know and we have another instruction you can try to resolve that.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 20 2021, 09:39 AM

Looks like that did the trick, many thanks.
Old May 20 2021, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Looks like that did the trick, many thanks.
That's great Majik Merlin, thanks for coming back to let us know.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 21 2021, 10:20 AM

Default CASH OUT ALL no longer working

Beginning 5/20/21 the Cash Out All button in the facility manager is no longer correctly calculating coins. I typically get more than 2 billion dollars each time a farmer works my factories and services and make 12-25 billion a day. Now, even after 10-15 people worked my facilities I ended up with only a few hundred million. Prior to yesterday, the feature was working fine.
Old May 21 2021, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper12455 View Post
Beginning 5/20/21 the Cash Out All button in the facility manager is no longer correctly calculating coins. I typically get more than 2 billion dollars each time a farmer works my factories and services and make 12-25 billion a day. Now, even after 10-15 people worked my facilities I ended up with only a few hundred million. Prior to yesterday, the feature was working fine.
Hi Grasshopper,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.
The Cashout is working correctly. If it wasn't then you would get no coins at all. After you cash out go through and check your service facilities and see if they still have a lot of completed batches. I think you will find that they do not and have been cashed out.

Maybe not as many neighbors or friends are working them now. From what I see in your data is that you cash out several times a day and most are in the millions, not billions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending