Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2021, 09:57 PM

Default Thank you!

I greatly appreciate all of the moderators and the developers who are working so diligently on migrating Farm Town from Flash to the Unity WebGL Player. For staying with and keeping this fun game and answering all of our questions-thank you.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Jan 09 2021, 10:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Cannot get Farm Town to load

Years ago, had an account with Farm Town. Guess deactivated for non-use? I want to start Farm Town - and wonder if this is possible. When I click the link to play, I get this message:

This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.

Not really tech savvy - so unsure what I should do. Would really love to play again. Thanks for any help.
Old Jan 09 2021, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSassy1950 View Post
Years ago, had an account with Farm Town. Guess deactivated for non-use? I want to start Farm Town - and wonder if this is possible. When I click the link to play, I get this message:

This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.

Not really tech savvy - so unsure what I should do. Would really love to play again. Thanks for any help.
Hi Little Sassy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

You may need to check and make sure you have not blocked the Farm Town app in your Facebook settings. Right now Farm Town is in the process of converting the game to HTML from Flash as Flash is ending.

Please try clicking the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums and see if you can get to the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2021, 10:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Town will not load

Hi Taz - and thank you for reply. I tried to load game from forum page. Received the same msg as previously stated. I check FB apps and game is not showing as active, expired or removed. I have another account I play on, so was aware of the HTML version currently in process. At this time it appears I can't access it - and unsure if there is a way to do so. Even incomplete HTML version would at least open the door for me. Thanks for any help suggestions.
Old Jan 09 2021, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSassy1950 View Post
Hi Taz - and thank you for reply. I tried to load game from forum page. Received the same msg as previously stated. I check FB apps and game is not showing as active, expired or removed. I have another account I play on, so was aware of the HTML version currently in process. At this time it appears I can't access it - and unsure if there is a way to do so. Even incomplete HTML version would at least open the door for me. Thanks for any help suggestions.
Hi LittleSassy,
You will need to find the app in Facebook then to reinstall it on that account. It will probably start you a new farm for it instead of reopening your old one.
You could try going to it from one of your neighbors posts.
If you are still getting that message please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread, including the ones in links there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2021, 08:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Can you play farmtown without using facebook.

Hi, been playing since 2009, can you play the game without facebook?
Old Jan 10 2021, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dn36@embarqmail.com View Post
Hi, been playing since 2009, can you play the game without facebook?
Hi dn36

I moved your post to the thread about Loading the game.

I'm sorry but no, we need Facebook as the interface to let us interact with friends and neighbors. Without Facebook it would be impossible to have neighbors/friends for you to work with.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:58 PM

Does anyone know if I can use flash player on Windows 10 Chrome after tonight?

Answered my own question. Flash is blocked https://www.adobe.com/products/flash...d-of-life.html

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jan 11 2021 at 11:02 PM. Reason: changed some wording
Old Jan 11 2021, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
Does anyone know if I can use flash player on Windows 10 Chrome after tonight?
Hi Startstruck,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading. Adobe is disabling Flash at midnight locally, so no you can not use it after tonight. The only way you can play after that time is with the HTML release.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to angelkiddo Send a message via MSN to angelkiddo Send a message via Yahoo to angelkiddo
Default link waar ik nu farmtown op kan spelen

link waar ik nu farmtown op kan spelen ik weet niet waar ik moet zijn en ik begrijp het niet

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error