Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 21 2018, 06:09 PM

Default expansions

well I expanded all but the last 3 farms and so far i have re expanded 3 farms and 2 more are still not expanded......... now i know this is your idea of free money but i work hard for it ....i also spend a lot of my cash yo buy all tools facilities etc etc.......farms 26 and 27 are the 2 not expanded...please give me my cash back for them or expand them ty
Old May 21 2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzaninis View Post
well I expanded all but the last 3 farms and so far i have re expanded 3 farms and 2 more are still not expanded......... now i know this is your idea of free money but i work hard for it ....i also spend a lot of my cash yo buy all tools facilities etc etc.......farms 26 and 27 are the 2 not expanded...please give me my cash back for them or expand them ty
Hi jzaninis

I moved your post to the thread for Land upgrades.

I had a look at your data and during the last days you have been upgraded some of your farms to 46x46

Yes, it is true that your farms 26 and 27 are 44x44 and have not been upgraded to 46x46 yet, but your farmcash has not been used. You can check this by yourself clicking in Account tab above the game screen. Then click in Farmcash activity Log and you will see all activity in farmcash you had.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 22 2018, 10:10 PM

Default http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000162730188&farm_ix=30

im only sending 1 farm that didnt upgrade but I have 4 26 27 30 31 i bought those twice yea yea i read where you arent giving me my money back which is messed up but fix it please
Old May 22 2018, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
im only sending 1 farm that didnt upgrade but I have 4 26 27 30 31 i bought those twice yea yea i read where you arent giving me my money back which is messed up but fix it please
Hi jzaninis,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.

I have checked your data and the upgrades that you did not get did not go through nor were you charged and coins for those.

The farms you expanded are the following original position farms:
On March 21st - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10

On April 19th - 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, & 18

On May 2nd -19 & 20

On May 16th - 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, & 32.
On May 20th -33 & 34.

There is no record of you expanding farms 26, 27, 30, 31, or 35 so no coins were taken for those expansions. Nor are there any entries for you buying any expansion twice so you were only charged once for the expansion of those farms.

The only thing I can suggest is you try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again to buy the ones that have not been expanded.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2018, 08:41 PM

Default Buying 46 x 46

I guess you didnt understand i bought the farms with farm coin not cash and it says you wont return the coins...i dont want to spend 120 billion again...........i bought all upgrades...there was nothing spuratic about it......i deleted farms 21 to 35 so i could replow as i upgraded and 4 of them dont show it has nothing to do with farm cash........ The message i got was plain stupid.....i just want the land upgraded i spent 120 billion 2 times already for those 4 farm and if you dont get it its 240, billion in coins that i worked hard for
Old May 27 2018, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I guess you didnt understand i bought the farms with farm coin not cash and it says you wont return the coins...i dont want to spend 120 billion again...........i bought all upgrades...there was nothing spuratic about it......i deleted farms 21 to 35 so i could replow as i upgraded and 4 of them dont show it has nothing to do with farm cash........ The message i got was plain stupid.....i just want the land upgraded i spent 120 billion 2 times already for those 4 farm and if you dont get it its 240, billion in coins that i worked hard for
Hi jzaninis,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.

Yes we understand it is coins and not farm cash you claim you are missing. We did understand and I explained in the post after your second post concerning this, what farms you upgraded to 46x46 and which ones you didn't upgrade.

The ones that didn't get upgraded you were not charged any coins for. You may have thought you bought all the upgrades but the ones I listed did not get upgraded and no coins were taken. Even if you tried to upgrade them the action did not complete and you were not charged and coins.

There are 5 not 4 farms that have not been upgraded. They are farms 26, 27, 30, 31, & 35.

We do not have any way to upgrade your farms for you. As I answered in my last post please try clearing your memcache then go to the realtor and try again to upgrade those.

We can not do any refunds through the forums and that was the only thing that she was trying to say.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 27 2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old Jun 17 2018, 04:34 AM

Angry Land upgrade

Hello, I don't know who to report this too. So I will share here! I was able to buy my 6th farm. was upgrading it and adding a grass path as i did. whenn i have up grade every step i buy 1 facilility, and extend the grass off the edge. When I want to upgrade from 20x20 to 22x22 I conferm, than I don't share as I was doing all them upgrandes and stuff ... Need not cludder everyones wall you see... When it reloaded. The upgrade from the 20x20 to 22x22 is missing. I notice right way as it did not pass the grass path yet.... I mouse over the farms block at the top and it's still 20x20... WHY did it chage me after all them steps.... I hope some one could look into this and fix it. will delay in doing the upgrade again for now... Maybe after I log out and come back another day. the upgrade is fixed. I only hope so... Sorry to bother you if this is not the place!!!

Tryed again now... I was simply going to accept the loss of 200,000 coins. tryed again and lost 200,000 again. . so thus I am out 400,000
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Jafall View Post
Hello, I don't know who to report this too. So I will share here! I was able to buy my 6th farm. was upgrading it and adding a grass path as i did. whenn i have up grade every step i buy 1 facilility, and extend the grass off the edge. When I want to upgrade from 20x20 to 22x22 I conferm, than I don't share as I was doing all them upgrandes and stuff ... Need not cludder everyones wall you see... When it reloaded. The upgrade from the 20x20 to 22x22 is missing. I notice right way as it did not pass the grass path yet.... I mouse over the farms block at the top and it's still 20x20... WHY did it chage me after all them steps.... I hope some one could look into this and fix it. will delay in doing the upgrade again for now... Maybe after I log out and come back another day. the upgrade is fixed. I only hope so... Sorry to bother you if this is not the place!!!

Tryed again now... I was simply going to accept the loss of 200,000 coins. tryed again and lost 200,000 again. . so thus I am out 400,000
Hi Buck Jafall,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about Land Upgrades. I have verified that you were charged for the same upgrade twice.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

However, we can not give any refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support for this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jun 18 2018, 03:04 AM

Lightbulb Land Upgrade

Thank you Taz D. The Land upgrade is fixed less the remaining200.000 coins. I have forwarded your report to support, asking them to fix my farm. I am not sure if they will be returning my lost coins. Am a little gun shy to try doing the next upgrade till I know for sure it's fixed.Thank you kindly for your support and help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Buck Jafall,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about Land Upgrades. I have verified that you were charged for the same upgrade twice.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

However, we can not give any refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support for this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jun 18 2018, 06:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Jafall View Post
Thank you Taz D. The Land upgrade is fixed less the remaining200.000 coins. I have forwarded your report to support, asking them to fix my farm. I am not sure if they will be returning my lost coins. Am a little gun shy to try doing the next upgrade till I know for sure it's fixed.Thank you kindly for your support and help.
Hi Buck Jafall,

Taz is not available at the moment.

If an upgrade fails, reload the game and check your farm again for the upgrade and check if it still took your coins. If it did take your coins but did not upgrade, then you report it, don't try to re-purchase it until your data has been checked.

It's entirely up to you if you want to wait on support for the refund on coins before you try another purchase. Your data does show you were charged twice, so i expect you will be getting a refund. If you have cleared your memcache as Taz asked you, then that may have cleared the problem that caused the error.

Tags
farm cash, farm upgrade, farm upgrade failed, land upgrade, land upgrades, upgrade failed, upgrades