Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2021, 04:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
FT won't open. i have farms to work, please help me
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems. You have been answered about this every time you have posted.
What kind of computer and operating system do you have?

If it is a Mac what operating system is on it?

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

Also there are steps for you to try for checking your computer in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2021, 11:56 AM

Default embeded again

Im inbedded again. why does this happen so much? plese fix quickly
Old Nov 02 2021, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
Im inbedded again. why does this happen so much? plese fix quickly
Hi OrcaLinda,
This happens when the game encounters an error freezing up and thinks your WebGl is not working. This usually happens with heaviliy layered farms that are using up your memory. There isn't any way for the developers to fix this as it is intermitent and no way for them to duplicate it.

Are you getting any error messages in the FT Console?
What were you doing when this happened?
How many tabs did you have open in your browse when this happened?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 02 2021 at 12:12 PM.
Old Nov 02 2021, 08:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My Farmtown

Hi, my farmtown worked fine yesterday on my new computer. But today it keeps saying my browser does not support the webgl. Already checked settings and everything is working fine. But farmtown just will not load for me. Any help is appreaciated
Old Nov 02 2021, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael2021 View Post
Hi, my farmtown worked fine yesterday on my new computer. But today it keeps saying my browser does not support the webgl. Already checked settings and everything is working fine. But farmtown just will not load for me. Any help is appreaciated
Hi Michael,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
This happens when the game encounters an error and thinks your WebGl is not working.

Please first try closing your browser for a few minutes and then open and see if your farms will load.
If that doesn't work try restarting your computer and then open and see if your farms will load.
If that doesn't work you will need to clear your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen. Your game will load slowly after clearing as it has to download all the graphics again for the game. Instructions for clearing are in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Nov 03 2021, 02:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Morning (Australia) done the normal my requests accepted, sent back gifts, done the trains, hit play, been stuck on this black screen for 45 mins.
Old Nov 03 2021, 03:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgne View Post
Morning (Australia) done the normal my requests accepted, sent back gifts, done the trains, hit play, been stuck on this black screen for 45 mins.
Hi Mcgne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.
Also there are steps for you to try for checking your computer in the first post of this thread.

Facebook is having some problems so that may be part of why you can't load.
Old Nov 03 2021, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgne View Post

**Note** Re hit play & loaded.
Old Nov 06 2021, 07:49 AM

Mine still crashes - the farm part in the middle of the screen goes gray and I have to refresh. Getting old - it happens in opera and opera GMX.
id 100000691604893

also now the train boost is a nightmare to do if you open more than one tab. this is a new issue for me. ugh thx Vicki
Old Nov 06 2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
Mine still crashes - the farm part in the middle of the screen goes gray and I have to refresh. Getting old - it happens in opera and opera GMX.
id 100000691604893

also now the train boost is a nightmare to do if you open more than one tab. this is a new issue for me. ugh thx Vicki
Hi vickikcpa

What were you doing when your farm crashed?

Did you have multiple tabs open?

Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You also have information about the requirements for your computer in the first post, first page of this thread.

For you problem openning multiple tabs for sending trains boost requests, we will test that no matter it is not supposed to be done in the game.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl