Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2014, 07:24 AM

i am disabled or handycapped which ever way you want to say it..dont understand why it bothers some.. it is a game... nothing to be taken personally........leave the names the way they are.
Old Nov 22 2014, 07:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Gift items x 15

I wonder if you have been thinking about changing the number of products that are included in each gift sent to a friend.. ie. 15 x Tomatoes should be changed to 50 or 100 tomatoes. The number 15 was designated in the very beginning of the game & is no longer considered a 'gift' when given to a neighbor. These numbers are ready for an update to a number that is considered reasonable.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2014, 07:42 AM

Level:
XP:
Wink Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Thank you for serving..... I too was there.... '69-'71

Since we both live in Michigan.... we endure the snow and cold in a different way when compared to other things, huh.

You are right, everyone is disabled in one way or another, if not physical, it's mental. Everyone has an addiction to something, whether physical, or mental. We're all the same, in one way or another, physical, or mental.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 22 2014, 07:48 AM

Hi all

Raul has posted the following:

Post Release Updates - November 22nd, 1:20AM EST

- When selecting a tool and changing farms, the tool icon does not get smaller anymore
- Incorrect message 'Quest over 7 days old... ' appearing when completing regular quests is now gone
- Ignore and Report icons are now to the left in the Message Window

Known Issues

- When sending gifts, the 'All Friends', 'Farm Town Players' and 'Friends to Invite' dropdown options are automatically provided by facebook and they have a bug now which is showing only a subset of friends, we are currently working on a workaround.
Old Nov 22 2014, 08:04 AM

Level:
XP:
Default What???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
Reading some of the comments by others I must agree with them on these facilities.. Not only was I drawn back when I saw them but I was a bit appalled by the names. Like others I am not happy with the choice of the name for the facilities but I also think you couls have come up with a much more useful facility - We have plenty of Restraunts and facilities that use up the ores and lumbers and metals but why not something that will use the other items we grow for fun and harvest but do nothing more than sell them for the coins because they have no other use.. such as flowers - trees - bushes - some of the crops we grow are not used for anything either.. I live in the south and we have many farms with their own "stands" to sell there veggies and flowers and even greenery.. I am just so amzed that the facilities you keep coming u[p with are just not profitable because they are using more of the items we are having a hard time producing because it takes so long to produce. I live the game and have spent quit a bit of my own money on it and don't mind as it makes for more fun. But stop with the " lame" (sorry) facilities , like the bathrooms - and now disability.. please guys we are better than that. I for one will not be buying the disability or handicap facility ..
I am puzzled as to why anyone would think that any of our facilities are 'lame'. In my reality, there are restrooms, & funeral homes & disability supply shops, what is the big deal???

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 22 2014, 10:17 AM

Yes, I know many people who have their sea coasts/lakes very close together like mine. Yes I do want that Raul.... Please.... Also, can we purchase lakes/sea coasts in multiples instead of one at a time.
Old Nov 22 2014, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby Tross View Post
As the parent of a disabled young man I find the term 'handicap' extremely offensive. I will not be buying Farm cash to buy this facility.
i am disabled myself and i have no problem with the word handicap... golfers have handicaps

BUT i'm sad that those facilities have to be paid with FCs instead of coins. i know it's only a game but i still think that things for disabled people should be available without having to spend $$ even in a game!
Old Nov 22 2014, 10:31 AM

Another great update. Thanks so much. The new toolbox arrangement is so much better.
Old Nov 22 2014, 10:37 AM

Hi .. thank you Raul for the update. I'm wondering if anyone else is having a problem trying to message someone from their farm. When I'm hired to work or go to a neighbors farm, the message icon at the bottom left of the field is not working, so I'm not able to message them to say thank you. I can use the neighbor bar at the bottom of the screen to select the message option. Also, when I'm on someone else's farm, the quest block icon is not working either. Please help .. thank you again
Old Nov 22 2014, 10:47 AM
Account Not Linked

I am sooo happy,the release didn't come just before the Thanksgiving rush.

It is a rush at my house,what happens when o woman in the shoe had so many children she didn't know what to do.YOU KEEP THEM!!!

Wish I had known a moon was coming Raul I made one with flowers,it was work,and I don't have the desire to change it.And I love your moon!!!

Picked up the new tree harvester,Your getting there,next the one click does all RIGHT
Closed Thread