Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 29 2012, 07:00 AM

for those who have neighbors who may be quitting.....

that neighbor may be leaving the game with some unused farm cash.

I understand that they can only send you the farm cash in three quantities -- $55, $120, or $250, and it is doubtful they even have the $55

however....

they can send you any FC item in the store for which they have the FC on hand.... even if it is a $5 Super Cow, or a $1 Yellow Picket Fence.

It does not hurt to ask.

Old Sep 29 2012, 08:23 AM

Unhappy Farm Town Cash

I tried to earn the Farm Town Cash and everyone I tried failed. So won't be doing that anymore. What a waste of time. I also will not be buying anymore farm town cash until I feel that the producers of this game are giving back to us. I do not expect much but a little would be helpful. They have no options to earn Farm Town cash and I do not feel that is right. There should be someway to earn this cash in the process of playing this game. We used to gain farm town cash by going up a level but since I am already 360 I am at a stand still. I wasted money on the trains. I really needed Canvis and thought this was the solution. NOT I just went and bought more sheep and a textile mill to fix my deficit. So wasted my money on the trains. Well, That's all I have to say. Just needed somewhere to vent my disappointment at a game I have spent lots of money on with no return on investment.
Karen
Old Sep 29 2012, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalMomzz View Post
I tried to earn the Farm Town Cash and everyone I tried failed. So won't be doing that anymore. What a waste of time. I also will not be buying anymore farm town cash until I feel that the producers of this game are giving back to us. I do not expect much but a little would be helpful. They have no options to earn Farm Town cash and I do not feel that is right. There should be someway to earn this cash in the process of playing this game. We used to gain farm town cash by going up a level but since I am already 360 I am at a stand still. I wasted money on the trains. I really needed Canvis and thought this was the solution. NOT I just went and bought more sheep and a textile mill to fix my deficit. So wasted my money on the trains. Well, That's all I have to say. Just needed somewhere to vent my disappointment at a game I have spent lots of money on with no return on investment.
Karen
Sometime this next week you will get 25 more levels which mean 25 more Farm Cash. You can also do the Earn Cash offers to get Facebook credits which you can use to buy Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Breaking down a tool from 1 that does all (ie.freestyle glove) to a tool that can do more than 1 function is not considered reasonable, it's price gouging. For Example: Taking the Supreme Cheeseburger and charging for each separate ingredient instead of charging 1 price for a supreme cheeseburger. It's going to come back & bite them in the butt bcuz they're getting toooo greedy. Of course the dev's need to be paid for their work, but whose actually pocketing all that profit? (Christmas bonuses will be over a million this year.) I can predict that this tactic of trying to get as much money as possible in the shortest period of time is going to have a residual affect that won't be good, bcuz players want to feel good about paying to play a game, they don't want to begin feeling as tho they're being taken advantage of bcuz of their addictions. I am interested to know what the average player pays to play. The fees & costs must be determined in good faith.
On average, farmers buy just $10 (US real) per month. That is, those who pay at all. Many farmers use the accounts of friends or relatives who are not interested in playing Farm Town and send the items from the same as the farm cash increases.
Old Sep 29 2012, 01:16 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Support is the only ones who can do that and it is up to them whether they do so. You do need to be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks for them to get to your ticket.
It's taken them a whole month so far for my refund for my purple harvest-plow-plant tool. In that time I've been sent 2 replacements by friends that have also disappeared making my total 135 farm cash worth. And yeah, I did make it clear the first time what I was missing at what cost. And they STILL sent me a message asking me to clarify even though that first message said 45 Farm Cash THREE times! I used the ticket number from the first in the 2nd and 3rd messages, so I am hopeful they will eventually get back to me. In the meanwhile I have given up on moving that tool or even putting it into storage. The fourth one is on my farm 15 and that is where it is staying.
Old Sep 29 2012, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

SOOO am I the only person having a problem gettin into farmtown??? I haven't been able to get in in two days. Yesterday and today. All my stuff has wasted and so are my quest. the last time I was on was Thursday night and everything was fine. It says 58% loading and thats it. Left it p to see if it woud eventually load last night and today. nothing.
Old Sep 29 2012, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Not working

sorry I didn't realize this eas about Farmcash or facebook. Where do I post that I am having problems getting on farmtown???
BUT speaking of farmcash...Are we ever going to get farmcash for completing quest?? Be it that i ever get back on.
Old Sep 29 2012, 03:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiNicole View Post
SOOO am I the only person having a problem gettin into farmtown??? I haven't been able to get in in two days. Yesterday and today. All my stuff has wasted and so are my quest. the last time I was on was Thursday night and everything was fine. It says 58% loading and thats it. Left it p to see if it woud eventually load last night and today. nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiNicole View Post
sorry I didn't realize this eas about Farmcash or facebook. Where do I post that I am having problems getting on farmtown???
BUT speaking of farmcash...Are we ever going to get farmcash for completing quest?? Be it that i ever get back on.
Hi there,

For loading issues, click on the following link, read the 1st post on page 1 and try the suggestions there.....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

As for the quest, there is no news yet of when the FC reward will be done.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 29 2012, 04:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you. Those suggestions never seem to work. But thank you.
Old Sep 29 2012, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Breaking down a tool from 1 that does all (ie.freestyle glove) to a tool that can do more than 1 function is not considered reasonable, it's price gouging. For Example: Taking the Supreme Cheeseburger and charging for each separate ingredient instead of charging 1 price for a supreme cheeseburger. It's going to come back & bite them in the butt bcuz they're getting toooo greedy. Of course the dev's need to be paid for their work, but whose actually pocketing all that profit? (Christmas bonuses will be over a million this year.) I can predict that this tactic of trying to get as much money as possible in the shortest period of time is going to have a residual affect that won't be good, bcuz players want to feel good about paying to play a game, they don't want to begin feeling as tho they're being taken advantage of bcuz of their addictions. I am interested to know what the average player pays to play. The fees & costs must be determined in good faith.
There has been players on here that said they haven't payed a single dime to play the game and they enjoy the game and others have paid to play. How do you know how much the Slashkey employees get as a Christmas bonus, do you work in their payroll and have no idea where you are getting they are charging for each ingredient of a Supreme Cheeseburger, you talk about greedy you should be talking about Zynga a multimillion dollar company with several online games, instead of Slashkey with one single online game.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.