Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 06 2023, 07:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
i dont have the reg box on farm

when i first logged on i had reg box i no longer have it plus i want do a new email address i think i really dont bloody know its about to me off
Hi Jerry,
This is different from what you did before. When you log in tomorrow you will see apop up to complete with email address and a password. Then a second pop up tore-enter the information and confirm. You can find step by step instructions in the Game Guide chapter 1 in the following post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50#post6531050

There isn't any way you can get the pop ups back today.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patewilliam View Post
I accidentally clicked the not to register button and now I don't get the option to register anymore, even when I reload the game.

Can you advise, please, how I can register using the new method.
Hi patewilliam,
I moved your post to the thread about the email registration.
All you have to do is reload your farms and the pop ups will come back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 07:35 PM

I updated my email and now it says to "take a picture of your farmtown.com credentials. . .". What are my farmtown credentials? I'm really confused. Sorry about that!
Old Mar 06 2023, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I updated my email and now it says to "take a picture of your farmtown.com credentials. . .". What are my farmtown credentials? I'm really confused. Sorry about that!
Hi KnittyGirl

Your credentials are your email address and password. It is only to be sure you will remember those as you will have to use them during 5 days.
Old Mar 06 2023, 08:08 PM

Default changover

sp when they do the switch is it going to take as long as it did when did last change?
Old Mar 06 2023, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
sp when they do the switch is it going to take as long as it did when did last change?
Hi Jerry,
Only the developers know when or how long it will take to get everything working on a new set up. We will just have to wait and see what is available and what needs to be completed after the change over.
Old Mar 06 2023, 09:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi, I see the message about securing access to our farms when FT moves off Facebook, but I'm really confused. It shows me a screen with my email address and then it wants me to enter a password to register. What password is it asking for? Surely it can't be asking for the password to my email account. Am I supposed to be creating a new password for this purpose? Or if it's an existing password, what password would that be? Sorry if I'm being dense but I think a clearer explanation is in order. TIA.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 06 2023, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Hi, I see the message about securing access to our farms when FT moves off Facebook, but I'm really confused. It shows me a screen with my email address and then it wants me to enter a password to register. What password is it asking for? Surely it can't be asking for the password to my email account. Am I supposed to be creating a new password for this purpose? Or if it's an existing password, what password would that be? Sorry if I'm being dense but I think a clearer explanation is in order. TIA.
Hi Earlgray,

I moved your post to the thread about the email registrration.
There are instructions on how to do this in the Game Guide chapter 1:
Old Mar 06 2023, 09:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Earlgray,

I moved your post to the thread about the email registrration.
There are instructions on how to do this in the Game Guide chapter 1:
Thank you, got it!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 06 2023, 09:30 PM

It says to take a picture or write down my farm credentials. What and where are they?

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 06 2023 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary information

Tags
link email, login