Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 29 2024, 05:29 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I’m only putting this here because I don’t know where to put it…I read the Help & Support post on “plowing/seeding/harvesting” but it seemed to suggest that only legitimate “problems” be posted there.

My question is - didn’t the developers provide some tools that were better suited to “layered” farms?

I know you’ll move this post to wherever it belongs…thanks!
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

I have moved your post to Tools and Fuel.

All the tools in the game are in the Game Guide Chapter 21 - Tools. The first post in any chapter has a list. Each one is a clickable link to take you to a specific subject.

For working overlapped crops (layered) you would be wanting the one called Are there tools for working overlapped fields?

You don't have to read this part, it's just a little info on how the help and support section works....

The Official Help and Support threads are titled by subject matter. There can be several pages of them due to all the various features of the game. When someone posts in one it bumps that particular subject to the first page of Help and Support, so any recent issues or questions anyone asks are usually in the Official threads showing on the first page of of Help and Support section.
We don't expect anyone to remember how the forum works so we tend to ask them to look for an Official H&S title that most suits their question or issue, go to the first post, read that, then post in that thread if they need more help.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity