Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 14 2014, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
I used to like the way the quests were set up, now there is a quest icon that covers up the bonus, so employees can no longer collect the bonus. Is there anyway to get the quest off...I don't do them anyway and really don't need it.
And to add to what Chattin said, the quests are still set up the same way. This is additional information for the quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2014, 05:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to ~Pauline~

I love Quests, I love the challenge, but if I have to let a quest espire due to not having the appropriate facility (lack of fc) well hey there is always another quest waiting in a few hours thankyou for bringing them in

Obsessed FT addict
Old Jul 15 2014, 05:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Quests

I have one quest I can't get the marigolds in my quest I have plenty but they won't take them?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 15 2014, 06:25 AM

Quote:
I used to like the way the quests were set up, now there is a quest icon that covers up the bonus, so employees can no longer collect the bonus. Is there anyway to get the quest off...I don't do them anyway and really don't need it.
I have had the quest indicator turn itself off this morning (disappear) after I have been hired. So it should not be there to cover up anything when employed.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 15 2014, 07:25 AM

Quote:

Hi!

This has just been fixed. Now you can only see the quest grey icon in your own farm but it will not be showed up when you work other's farms.
Old Jul 16 2014, 08:51 AM

Where do I catch salmon?
Old Jul 16 2014, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaretr5 View Post
Where do I catch salmon?
Available in the big lake with boat and small lake.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 18 2014, 09:18 AM

Default Coins to

I just started with this quest thing, and fill like a RAPE Victim. It sucks you in, gets you started, then Manipulates things until the only way you can proceed is get out your credit card. You have to buy this and that with coins, then when you get near completion of a quest, you have to buy something thats alway a few more Farm Dollars than you have. Choice, Stop and let the quest expire, or get out your credit card. Not me!

I'm not new to this game:
1.4 BILLION Coins, 20 farms.

Last edited by cottom; Jul 18 2014 at 09:22 AM.
Old Jul 18 2014, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottom View Post
I just started with this quest thing, and fill like a RAPE Victim. It sucks you in, gets you started, then Manipulates things until the only way you can proceed is get out your credit card. You have to buy this and that with coins, then when you get near completion of a quest, you have to buy something thats alway a few more Farm Dollars than you have. Choice, Stop and let the quest expire, or get out your credit card. Not me!

I'm not new to this game:
1.4 BILLION Coins, 20 farms.
Before you even start with the first step you can see what facilities you need and if you don't have them then you don't have to do any of the steps, there is no manipulation, either you have the facilities and do the quests, want to purchase facilities of you own free will or you let the quest expire. Plus there are lifelines (chosen at random) that can be used as long as it isn't the last step of the quest. Quests are optional and not needed to be completed to play FT, plus the less facilities you have the better chance is that you will get one that you can't complete.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jul 22 2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old Jul 21 2014, 11:16 PM

I started a quest on Thursday, finished it today, Monday, and collected the coins for it today. When I look at when the quest was completed, it is listed under Sunday, why is that? Shouldn't it be listed as completed on Monday? I'm just afraid that it will mess me up for collecting cash, maybe not, but you never know. Thanks.