Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2016, 09:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you, just bought 2 Jewish Restaurants and planted a farm with Caper Bushes,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 11 2016, 11:34 PM

Last week I sent a message to notify dev's that the attempt to get a more even distribution of fac's in the NCC's was still not quite right. There was low to high difference of about 100 facs. However, this week it looks like the adjustment is better than I have ever seen. Out of 10 teams in my NCC there is a low to high difference of 4, (yep only four) , outstanding and good job to the devs as 1% difference is better than the 25% from last week. Good job guys.
Old Nov 12 2016, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It would seem daily issues have been released too! Yesterday the gifting stopped working in the My Requests tab and no amount of clearing the FT cache, browser caches, or the Adobe settings "all pages" accomplished anything. All we could do is sit tight while the issue fixed itself over 2 or 3 hours. This morning the train boosts are not working because the list comes up completely blank.
Hi Qivis

I just sent my trains and all is working fine, all lists options are ok.

Dont know which browser you are using, but please be sure it is updated and also try another browser to check if you have the same problems.

If you continue having problems, please post a response in the following thread for Trains, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594630
Old Nov 12 2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis

I just sent my trains and all is working fine, all lists options are ok.

Dont know which browser you are using, but please be sure it is updated and also try another browser to check if you have the same problems.

If you continue having problems, please post a response in the following thread for Trains, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594630

Using various browsers it has done the same exact thing, but it may have been an issue with an extension that blocks the ads on the right hand side of Facebook that was causing it to somehow block selection lists in Farm Town as well even though it did not block anything in other (non-Slashkey) games. I am going to discontinue using Facebook Purity anyway because it seems it is no longer making any difference in how fast Facebook loads.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 12 2016, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Using various browsers it has done the same exact thing, but it may have been an issue with an extension that blocks the ads on the right hand side of Facebook that was causing it to somehow block selection lists in Farm Town as well even though it did not block anything in other (non-Slashkey) games. I am going to discontinue using Facebook Purity anyway because it seems it is no longer making any difference in how fast Facebook loads.

If you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the following web sites are allowed in that:

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com
Old Nov 12 2016, 07:51 AM

Capers are showing up in my filter 'Non-Ingredients for me'
I have the Jewish eatery
thanks!
Old Nov 12 2016, 08:30 AM

Capers are showing up in my "non-ingredients for me" as well and I also have the Jewish eatery.
Old Nov 12 2016, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Capers are showing up in my filter 'Non-Ingredients for me'
I have the Jewish eatery
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Capers are showing up in my "non-ingredients for me" as well and I also have the Jewish eatery.
Hi Rugged Barbie and bjyhey

We have sent an email to the developers about this, thanks for your reports.

Capers dont have the check mark for selling, so please be sure to NOT choose Sell half of All or Sell All options in Non Ingredients for me while the developers fix this issue.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 12 2016 at 08:36 AM.
Old Nov 12 2016, 08:54 AM

Thank You
Old Nov 12 2016, 12:42 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm getting the same thing with Capers. They are showing up in 'non-ingredients for me' too. Mary - thanks for letting the devs know about this issue. I'll be careful not to sell them.