Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 06 2023, 10:27 PM

Thumbs up

Not sure which one worked. Did both of them then checked and she was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
It would be because Facebook is not fast updating the list. You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 06 2023, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Not sure which one worked. Did both of them then checked and she was there.
Hi LisaScobee,
They are both the same. Ther only difference is which version of the game you have open and that is the one you want to use.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2023, 10:40 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi LisaScobee,
They are both the same. Ther only difference is which version of the game you have open and that is the one you want to use.
I use the "old" version to accept gifts then switch to the "new" one to actually play until the devs get gifting working in the new version
Old May 07 2023, 03:39 PM

Default Buddy List

I just have a query. If a farmer adds me to their buddy list at the market and I choose the option to go on theirs at the same time. Will we be able to work each others facilities or do we still have to be friends on FB first. Thank you
Old May 07 2023, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I just have a query. If a farmer adds me to their buddy list at the market and I choose the option to go on theirs at the same time. Will we be able to work each others facilities or do we still have to be friends on FB first. Thank you
Hi Vivienne,
I moved your post to the Neighbors thread. No you do not need to add them as friends on Facebook. The buddies function has always been separate and the do not have to be your Facebook friends.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2023, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Hi Vivienne,
I moved your post to the Neighbors thread. No you do not need to add them as friends on Facebook. The buddies function has always been separate and the do not have to be your Facebook friends.
OK thanks. But will we be able to work each others facilities?
Old May 08 2023, 02:05 AM

Default Neighbours and Buddies

There is no specific number of neighbors you can have as it depends on the length of the ID numbers as to how many you can have. Neighbors and buddies will not be the same amounts. Buddies will be a higher amount than neighbors.

What does this mean please? Why do the ID numbers determine how many neighbours you can have? Thanks
Old May 08 2023, 07:00 AM

When in the Farmtown website how can we find people to ask to be neighbours? Currently we post on here with our Facebook link and befriend and then neighbour from there. Is it just by asking in the marketplace for buddies & neighbours or will we have a link we can post here?
Old May 08 2023, 07:55 AM

Quote:
There is no specific number of neighbors you can have as it depends on the length of the ID numbers as to how many you can have. Neighbors and buddies will not be the same amounts. Buddies will be a higher amount than neighbors.

What does this mean please? Why do the ID numbers determine how many neighbours you can have? Thanks
Hi Vivienne

I has always been that way as it depends on how many digits the data base can hold.
Not all id numbers have the same lengh as they can vary between 8 digits and 15 digits.

Please take in mind that the data base was expanded to let us have more neighbors and buddies.
Old May 08 2023, 07:59 AM

Quote:
OK thanks. But will we be able to work each others facilities?
Hi Vivienne

You can be buddies to each other or one is buddy and the other is neighbor.

That means that you will be able to work each other facilities if you both are connected in the game.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors