Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 19 2024, 03:25 PM
Account Not Linked

again, another quest, one step that has a 2 hr finishing time, it's been 2.5 hrs and still has 2.2 hrs to go..what don't I understand here?
Old Jul 19 2024, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaN829 View Post
again, another quest, one step that has a 2 hr finishing time, it's been 2.5 hrs and still has 2.2 hrs to go..what don't I understand here?
Hi Paula

You have been explained this before.

There is no way to show the tenth in the circle. It only shows the hours.

When you hover your mouse on the step then you will see the hour and tenth.

Again, the black circle cant show the tenth, only the hours.

If the time to complete a quest is for example, 2.8 hours, then the circle will show 3 hours as 2.8 is nearer to 3
If the time to complete a quest is for example, 2,3 hours, then the circle will show 2 hours as 2.3 is nearer to 2

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 19 2024 at 03:36 PM.
Old Jul 21 2024, 05:44 PM

Hi, sorry to bother you but I have a quest item, langos, in Hungarian Restaurant. The entry in the restaurant says a batch takes 3 hours but when I started it in the quest, it says 28 hours. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old Jul 21 2024, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, sorry to bother you but I have a quest item, langos, in Hungarian Restaurant. The entry in the restaurant says a batch takes 3 hours but when I started it in the quest, it says 28 hours. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi Patti

I'm sorry but there is nothing you or us can do about that.

We don't know why but there are a few quests that have that problem, meaning that they show a higher time for an item produced in them.

Developers have been trying to test and fix this, but it is not common and they have not been able to find out what happens.

You need to wait that time for the quest be completed.

Anyway, if you wish, you can report this problem to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 22 2024, 10:00 AM

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Hopefully, the timing will work out so I still get 2 FC for the week tomorrow.
Old Jul 22 2024, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Thank you so much for the quick reply. Hopefully, the timing will work out so I still get 2 FC for the week tomorrow.
You are very welcome Patti
Old Jul 22 2024, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Where can I find an oak lumber pile?
Old Jul 22 2024, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
Where can I find an oak lumber pile?
Hi shannt

Oak lumber piles are produced in the Sawmill.

You first need to chop Oak trees which you can buy in the store and plant in your farm.
Old Jul 28 2024, 02:57 PM

Default Harvesting flowers for My Quests

Hi All

Whenever I get a quest that requires flowers, that section of the quest remains blank showing nothing harvested even though I have done. I have all the required flowers to harvest. The section is often a picture of something unrelated also. The quest will eventually run out of time and dissappear.
All other quests not involving flowers seem to run fine.
Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong here?
Thank you.
Old Jul 28 2024, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timscoble View Post
Hi All

Whenever I get a quest that requires flowers, that section of the quest remains blank showing nothing harvested even though I have done. I have all the required flowers to harvest. The section is often a picture of something unrelated also. The quest will eventually run out of time and dissappear.
All other quests not involving flowers seem to run fine.
Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong here?
Thank you.
Hi timscoble

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

As far as we know, there are no problems harvesting flowers for quests.

Do you actually have a quest asking you to harvest flowers? If not, then it is not possible for us to check.
Next time you have a quest to harvest flowers and you get problems, then come to the forum so we can work with you.

If you are talking about Farm Pass feature, I saw that you have 2 seasonal goals involving flowers.
Are those the flowers you are having problems with?

One of the goals is to harvest pink tulips but I was not able to find them in your data.
The other is to water Forget me not with the watering can, you have those flowers on your farms so you can complet it.

You also have goals to water flowers where you only see the watering can. If you hover your mouse on any of the goals, you will get the information about them.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 28 2024 at 03:41 PM.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline