Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 29 2022, 07:32 AM
Account Not Linked

hi my message tab on farmtown says i have messages when i don't it's just started to do it been ok all morning thanks
Old Jun 29 2022, 07:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi my message tab on farmtown says i have messages when i don't it's just started to do it been ok all morning thanks
Hi michelle jo,

When you have a stuck message there's a couple of things you could do so it's up to you which one you would like to try. Sometimes you may even see a minus number on the message envelope instead of a number without one.

It should clear up when a new message arrives, so you could just leave it and check them later and if there is a new message the new message will open when you click on the message envelope and once you have read that one it usually fixes the one that was stuck.

Or you can run memcache to get rid of the suck message now. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 30 2022, 07:39 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks hun i run the memcache and all ok now thank you xx
Old Aug 23 2022, 12:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

2022-08-23 05:48:50.213 INFOStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 155/289 MB Managed Mem: 95 MB Unity Mem: 59 MB Video Mem: 512 MB
2022-08-23 05:48:50.781 LOG[SFS - ERROR] ## WebSocketDataError: inflating: incorrect data check
2022-08-23 05:48:50.793 LOG[SFS - ERROR] ## WebSocketDataError: Invalid SFSDataType. Expected: SFS_OBJECT, found: 255 THIS IS WHAT IS SHOWING BELOW THE GAME AND AT THE MOMENT I CANNOT SEE ANYONE ELSE AT THE MARKETS WHILE THE GREEN LIGHT SHOWS I AM ONLINE. ANY SUGGESTIONS? I HAVE DONE MEMCACHE, ALSO CHECKED MY BROWSER IS UP TO DATE AND CLEARED ITS HISTORY, ETC. I CANNOT SEE MY FARM ID ANYWHERE ALSO.
Old Aug 23 2022, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
2022-08-23 05:48:50.213 INFOStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 155/289 MB Managed Mem: 95 MB Unity Mem: 59 MB Video Mem: 512 MB
2022-08-23 05:48:50.781 LOG[SFS - ERROR] ## WebSocketDataError: inflating: incorrect data check
2022-08-23 05:48:50.793 LOG[SFS - ERROR] ## WebSocketDataError: Invalid SFSDataType. Expected: SFS_OBJECT, found: 255 THIS IS WHAT IS SHOWING BELOW THE GAME AND AT THE MOMENT I CANNOT SEE ANYONE ELSE AT THE MARKETS WHILE THE GREEN LIGHT SHOWS I AM ONLINE. ANY SUGGESTIONS? I HAVE DONE MEMCACHE, ALSO CHECKED MY BROWSER IS UP TO DATE AND CLEARED ITS HISTORY, ETC. I CANNOT SEE MY FARM ID ANYWHERE ALSO.
Hi Aussie Rae,

Is this happening in every updated browser that you have tried? If you haven't tried other browsers see if you get the same problem with those.

If you have added any extensions to your browser that may block things like ads try disabling them while you try to load the game.

Also check for computer updates, then shut everything down including your router for a few minutes. Turn the router back on and reboot and see if if that was enough to clear the problem.

If it's none of those you might have an internet issue or perhaps your firewall has updated and may have blocked the cookies needed for the game. It might be worth checking if these sites have been blocked by your firewall or browser:

facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
l1.slashkey.com
r1.slashkey.com

If you use CCleaner and have also added Kamo from them please uninstall Kamo then reboot as that does block some sites and can cause problems with seeing farmers at market.

Your user ID also shows at the bottom of the Send Gifts page, see if its showing up there for you.

I've been to the market from your farms and not having any problems seeing other farmers.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 23 2022, 08:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,

Is this happening in every updated browser that you have tried? If you haven't tried other browsers see if you get the same problem with those.

If you have added any extensions to your browser that may block things like ads try disabling them while you try to load the game.

Also check for computer updates, then shut everything down including your router for a few minutes. Turn the router back on and reboot and see if if that was enough to clear the problem.

If it's none of those you might have an internet issue or perhaps your firewall has updated and may have blocked the cookies needed for the game. It might be worth checking if these sites have been blocked by your firewall or browser:

facebook.com

apps.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
l1.slashkey.com
r1.slashkey.com

If you use CCleaner and have also added Kamo from them please uninstall Kamo then reboot as that does block some sites and can cause problems with seeing farmers at market.

Your user ID also shows at the bottom of the Send Gifts page, see if its showing up there for you.

I've been to the market from your farms and not having any problems seeing other farmers.
Thanks for the reply, I actually uninstalled Kamo before reading this and then ran ccleaner, did the registry, then restarted the computer and can now see people again, lol... previously I tried using Edge but had the same result as Chrome so figured it had to be something that happened recently.
Old Aug 24 2022, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Thanks for the reply, I actually uninstalled Kamo before reading this and then ran ccleaner, did the registry, then restarted the computer and can now see people again, lol... previously I tried using Edge but had the same result as Chrome so figured it had to be something that happened recently.
Hi Aussie Rae,

Sounds like Kamo is still causing the same problem then, thank you for returning to let us know

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 01 2022, 05:42 PM

how do i know if someone is still working my farm and it isnt updating my farm for me? do i just log off facebook and reload farm town? it does stuff like this "ALL THE TIME'. i cant tell if the person quit or know if i need to rehire someone. i couldnt figure out where else post this.
Old Sep 01 2022, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
how do i know if someone is still working my farm and it isnt updating my farm for me? do i just log off facebook and reload farm town? it does stuff like this "ALL THE TIME'. i cant tell if the person quit or know if i need to rehire someone. i couldnt figure out where else post this.
Hi Larwin,
You can click on show user info and it will update that, showing you what farm they are on and if they are working or idle. You can then go to that farm to see if they are working.

The Show Work Info updates every 10 minutes or 5 minutes if you have the Mobile Lookout Tower tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Larwin,
You can click on show user info and it will update that, showing you what farm they are on and if they are working or idle. You can then go to that farm to see if they are working.

The Show Work Info updates every 10 minutes or 5 minutes if you have the Mobile Lookout Tower tool.
wheres show user info link at?