Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 06 2011, 08:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
your right i do not want to build thing and beg for the parts and never get done if so i might as well go and play fv.yes they do need to a change. but it is getting old that people who can afford things or do the ones who save. greedy and other negative comments.it is just a game that there is no high score kept it is just for fun and to help out you neigbours
People have a right to give their opinions on this forum good or bad the developers want to see them all. You may not agree with them and that is okay but people have a right to give their opinion in peace.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 06 2011, 08:11 AM

you are right and if i offended you i am sorry. people are just responding to comment i thought we all where having a discusion. i guess i was wrong,
Old Jul 06 2011, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Please, let's keep this thread on topic about the new release.

There is a thread in feedback for discussing FC and FB credits:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...wpost&t=415554
Old Jul 06 2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
you are right and if i offended you i am sorry. people are just responding to comment i thought we all where having a discusion. i guess i was wrong,
Don't apologise Max, it was a simple unoffensive discussion, and it's impossible to always stay 'on thread' in this forum. Keep your posts coming - albeit in the 'right' thread, you are a good addition to the forum.

Old Jul 06 2011, 06:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Even if there was an ALL button you would still be able to manage your or supplies with the current sing 10+ and 30+. Most of facilities I am able and do MAX out most everything in it, I know the ones I cannot and would be able to manage them with the current options. Taking an hour or more to manage facilities gets very tiring and an ALL button would hopefully reduce this time so I would have more time to do other things in the game.

Just my two cents worth...

Doc
Beings that they made the forklift a farmcash item, im sure that any tool to load max buildings would also be a FC item, so im not even gonna hope for one. All the good stuff that saves the most time costs real money
Old Jul 06 2011, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
If FT only makes money off of farm cash and does not get enough money to fund the game through the ads why did it take 9 months for them to introduce fc into the game.

The only players that can afford all the land expansions are the players that spend money on the game to get the fc facilities. Only the players that have all or most of the facilities are the ones making billions of coins in the game. The people that don't buy fc are at a huge disadvantage and are the ones leaving the game left and right. People love to point out that you can play this game for free while that is technically true you can not play the game to its fullest and that makes people mad and they leave because of it. If FT had more decorations for fc and less of the tools and facilities for fc they would probably have more players. Another thing that might help them keep players or get them is to build tools and some facilities instead of buying them with coins. I know what you are going to say now that, that would make ft like fv and you are right to a point. The thing is if ft doesn't do something to give the free players a break there will be no ft in a year from now. You all think I am wrong but I doubt that I am ft needs to change if they want to keep going.
Very true. I still need 1 more land expansion on farm 7 and 3 more expansions on 8, 9, & 10. It's gonna be forever before i make enought money in the game to expand them all at the high game prices they keep getting up to.
I have a lot of buildings but not near all of them. I average about 15 to 20 million profit a day off my buildings, and its very rare that i can just plant crops to do nothing more than profit off of because im a slave to the buildings and they take constant replanting of what i call "stock crops" to keep buildings running at max capacity.
Old Jul 06 2011, 09:00 PM

Could someone give the note to the right people..

I like to get some new flowers, like - amaryllis, snowdrop, Yellow Lady, white lady, red lady, Erantis,
Old Jul 06 2011, 10:40 PM

Seems like something's up tonight? I get an error message when I try to post my belt notices and also some of the other messages have been changed. One message used to say something like, "This tree isn't ready to be shaken yet." Now I get something like, "This tree is not ready to be harvested. Please try again later."

Is an update trying to be born???

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Jul 06 2011, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Seems like something's up tonight? I get an error message when I try to post my belt notices and also some of the other messages have been changed. One message used to say something like, "This tree isn't ready to be shaken yet." Now I get something like, "This tree is not ready to be harvested. Please try again later."

Is an update trying to be born???
Hope so..I've been timing out all day so I gave up....
Old Jul 07 2011, 12:51 AM

messages are all the same for me just did trees and the not ready to be shaken yet message is still there

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread