Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 23 2024, 06:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alanwilliam,
The only thing that is going to help is to send them what they asked for. As I said it is up to you if you want to do that, but you will not get your farms back without it.
By the way the link you sent is no longer available and Facebook has blocked that link.
I know the link is expired wasn't sure if it had my Farmtown ID. I just don't feel comfortable with the idea is all. What exactly do they look for when they get the Facebook login details?
Old Aug 23 2024, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanwilliam View Post
I know the link is expired wasn't sure if it had my Farmtown ID. I just don't feel comfortable with the idea is all. What exactly do they look for when they get the Facebook login details?
Hi Alanwilliams,
You need to be having this conversation with Support. We moderators in the forums are not involved in that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2024, 06:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alanwilliams,
You need to be having this conversation with Support. We moderators in the forums are not involved in that.
Okay thank you for your help.
Old Sep 04 2024, 11:18 AM

Default Forum messed up?

Not sure what happened
All of a sudden I had to register again - wouldn't take my password so I had to reset - and now it shows me as a newbie with no history.
Old Sep 04 2024, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceMartin View Post
Not sure what happened
All of a sudden I had to register again - wouldn't take my password so I had to reset - and now it shows me as a newbie with no history.
Hi BruceMartin,
According to your forum account registration you registered here Oct 5, 2012. But you only have 3 posts so that is why you are classified as a newbie in the forums. That is based on how many posts you have and not how long you have been registered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2024, 11:34 AM

got that - about not posting much - but why did it not recognize my password?
Old Sep 04 2024, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceMartin View Post
got that - about not posting much - but why did it not recognize my password?
Hi BruceMartin,
There isn't any forced password change in the forums. The only thing I can say is you probably mistyped it. *** it is hidden when you type it in then you may not have noticed that it was not correct.

Tags
link email, login