Old Sep 08 2012, 10:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Hi all-- unsure if this is a new glitch, or maybe I am just special. LOL I am unable to work any neighbor's facilities since I dispatched my train yesterday. I click the link to work their farm, I get there, and all I do is stand there. No pop up ever comes allowing me to work.
Try moving the index bar (the blue one on your right) up and down and the pop up will show... I have to do it all the time...
Old Sep 08 2012, 10:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
thank you for the lovely people and im sure i can fit them into my farms somehow .... but you missed the important one ..... need a person fishing to go with the waters we have
fishermen, surfers, people just in the water swimming, standing, floating, kids playing in the beach, with pails and buckets. AND INDIANS, I need some indians for my tepees, standing, sitting, just hanging around... lol
Old Sep 08 2012, 10:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You only have 1 or 2 animal barns? I have 12 of wool sheds and its just barely enough to keep with demand.
No, I have 12 I think. I harvest 11 one day then the next day only have the one to harvest...that way I had at least one ready to harvest if I needed it for a quest. That worked fine until today.
Old Sep 09 2012, 01:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedville View Post
with all the new releases and great tools and features , do you think we could get the more digits to reflect the correct coins showing 12 digits ?
To put in more digits they would have to make them smaller. Then those who are using a laptop or have eyesight difficulties would complain about it being too small.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2012, 01:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
This happened this morning for a short time, then it was ok, now, it's happening all the time when I try to load Farm Town, all I get is a blank screen. I can load my other account, but not this one. Anyone know why? I'm on server 10
Looks to me like it is not getting your account information. I say this because there is nothing in the address line after "farmtown/"
Try logging out of this FB account and logging back in.
I was able to open your farm in the link at the bottom of your post if this is the one you are having problems with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2012, 05:20 AM

Default Trains in striaght line

Dispatching Trains with any Shape: You can now build trains in all shape and forms with different turns using all available freight cars. ALL the coupled cars will now be dispatched along with the locomotive. They don't need to be in a straight line anymore.

According to the above quote on 1st Sept release,do you mean the trains attached to the freight train no need to be in straight line? How?I tried but didnt seem to work. Thank you.
Old Sep 09 2012, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emychan View Post
Dispatching Trains with any Shape: You can now build trains in all shape and forms with different turns using all available freight cars. ALL the coupled cars will now be dispatched along with the locomotive. They don't need to be in a straight line anymore.

According to the above quote on 1st Sept release,do you mean the trains attached to the freight train no need to be in straight line? How?I tried but didnt seem to work. Thank you.
Hi, there is information in the game guide on this , this is the link to it ..http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Old Sep 09 2012, 08:37 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
Okay, I was moving one of my big seacoasts (on Farm 5) because I found that if I dangled them off the edge of my property, then they are a little harder to fish. I used the wonderful-super-spectacular-awesome green hand and just placed it out of the way so I could shuffle some small seacoasts to the edges of the farm. WELL.....I just dropped it on my fields of pineapple and it DISAPPEARED!

When I click and drag my farm, I can see it under the fields, but I am not going to be retrieving it until the pineapple is harvested. Just wanted to let people know in case it happens to someone else.

Of course, this begs the question....What else could I hide under there? Fields of crops could be a virtual carpet that could have "dust" swept under it.

MUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHA!!

Carry on.

I just wanted to report that I was able to retrieve my large seacoast after I harvested and removed some of the fields.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 09 2012, 10:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
I just wanted to report that I was able to retrieve my large seacoast after I harvested and removed some of the fields.
That's great, thanks for coming back letting us know

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 09 2012, 11:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
To put in more digits they would have to make them smaller. Then those who are using a laptop or have eyesight difficulties would complain about it being too small.
Thank you , knew there had to be some reasoning
Closed Thread