Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 18 2011, 09:57 AM

This may have been covered, and I missed it. Does buying the drive thru's nor the bottling plant speed up the rate of production?
Thanks for the info and thanks for the updates.
Old Jul 18 2011, 10:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
This may have been covered, and I missed it. Does buying the drive thru's nor the bottling plant speed up the rate of production?
Thanks for the info and thanks for the updates.
Hello,
Sorry no, production rate remains the same.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 18 2011, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
It would be extremely handy to have the ? help button for products in storage that are used only in the service facilities. Today, for example, I saws raisins in my storage that I wasn't selling, but couldn't remember which facility sold them - and whether it was a facility I had, or was planning to buy - and it took me a bunch of digging around to figure it out.
I agree and also tell us in the facility manager which farms our services are on please. AND plese please can you show the % ready for the animal barns etc?

Other than that love the new update, new crops, new trees, new facilities and the start all button.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jul 18 2011, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Do the Combo tools use as much fuel as any other single tool or do they use as much as total of the tools they replace?
They seem to use the same amount of fuel. I tested by using the harvester 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the combo harvester/plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. So I would say it saves us in fuel to use the combo tools.
Old Jul 18 2011, 01:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
They seem to use the same amount of fuel. I tested by using the harvester 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the combo harvester/plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. So I would say it saves us in fuel to use the combo tools.
When you use the plow it does not use fuel. It is solar powered. Only the Harvester and the Seeder use fuel. So when you use the combine Harvest/Plow, then it still only uses 25 fuel for the harvesting and none for the plowing. If you are using the Combine Harvest/Plow/Seed then it will use 50 fuel (25 for harvesting and 25 for seeding).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2011, 01:41 PM

What is facebook credits? Please explain
Old Jul 18 2011, 02:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwatts2006 View Post
What is facebook credits? Please explain
I think the best way to answer that is to call Facebook credits an exclusive currency. We now have to buy Facebook credits to then buy Farm Cash with those credits. This is mandated by Facebook for all games on Facebook.
Each Facebook credit is worth/costs $0.10 US. The easiest way I have found to buy and get my Farm Cash is through the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm. There you only buy exactly the amount of Facebook credits needed to purchase the amount of Farm Cash you want.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2011, 07:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Since yesterday i have noticed a serious issue with my facilities. I stock them to 100% and i have had 8+ people working them each night, they all get their products when they work for me, but my factories are still stocked 100% when i go to empty them or collect items i need to fill other facilties, i have no finished products to collect. Maybe it has some connection with the Start All button being added? I have also been told other neighbours of mine have the same problem, would be nice if this could be looked into fast, because currently i am not making any money at all from my facilities

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 18 2011, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Since yesterday i have noticed a serious issue with my facilities. I stock them to 100% and i have had 8+ people working them each night, they all get their products when they work for me, but my factories are still stocked 100% when i go to empty them or collect items i need to fill other facilties, i have no finished products to collect. Maybe it has some connection with the Start All button being added? I have also been told other neighbours of mine have the same problem, would be nice if this could be looked into fast, because currently i am not making any money at all from my facilities
Post in the Facilities thread in the Help and Support. They need your browser that you are using and the server you are on. The moderators are gathering information for the developers to try to get this fixed.
Old Jul 18 2011, 08:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oops, i missed that thread completely, good to know the right people are aware of it, thanks for the info!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread