Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2011, 02:19 AM

Thanks raul we will all sail smoothly again

great to see they read

Raul can you please seperate the nelts from the ingredients so when we click on the belt posts it doesent affect how many ingredients we can send and recieve?

thanks

very happy farmer now

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 02 2011, 02:20 AM

Belt Updates: We disabled all Popups notifications except for black belts while we tune up the system.

Raul - so prompt - dont get this kinda service with the other unmentionable game company!! Please folks - give them a chance to work this out -
Old Jun 02 2011, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Belt Updates: We disabled all Popups notifications except for black belts while we tune up the system.

Raul - so prompt - dont get this kinda service with the other unmentionable game company!! Please folks - give them a chance to work this out -
I know,right..i mean KUDOS to RAUL and all the Devs, dont think many people understand the complexity and Programming knowledge it takes to make a game like this,all the code the hours spent..ugh..and the devs LISTEN and read and Accomodate our every want or need, and they JUMP on problems and fix it right away.....Tremendous uproar about the popups, and BAM- 5 hours later==GONE..they read, they listened, they fixed..
RAUL, and the DEVS Rock!---thank you for a SUPER GAME!
Old Jun 02 2011, 02:29 AM

The above has been posted by Raul on the first page of this thead. He hears ... He listens ... HE FIXES

THANK YOU RAUL. Very, very much appreciated. Woo Hoo, I have my Facebook page back.
Old Jun 02 2011, 02:32 AM

Oh Raul, thank you so much!!!!! I love it that we can ask for something to be removed and you listen! I love this game so much; I am so pleased I don't have to block FT posts now! You are the greatest!!!!
Old Jun 02 2011, 02:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for taking the pop ups out. Now a suggestion make the belts much harder to get. Really give us something to work for. The higher the belt the more corps we should have to harvest. The lowest number of corps to harvest for a belt should be 1024. Make the longer crops need less harvest and the shorter crops more harvest to get a belt. This system is not a bad idea if you will put these changes in. This way people will not be getting 20 belts in one day we will get maybe one or two belts a day at most and that is not that much posted to our news feeds. I think we can all live with that.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 02 2011, 02:54 AM

It IS too easy - I got the black for Corn and Ive only harvested three fields - the levels need to be spread out a bit more.

BUT I do still think it is a great idea - something else to aim for.
Old Jun 02 2011, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thank you for taking the pop ups out. Now a suggestion make the belts much harder to get. Really give us something to work for. The higher the belt the more corps we should have to harvest. The lowest number of corps to harvest for a belt should be 1024. Make the longer crops need less harvest and the shorter crops more harvest to get a belt. This system is not a bad idea if you will put these changes in. This way people will not be getting 20 belts in one day we will get maybe one or two belts a day at most and that is not that much posted to our news feeds. I think we can all live with that.
Yes, I totally agree on making the belts WORTH the work. C'Mon Raul those of us at the top of the levels are the ones who like a challenge, and we would rather work for our belts than have then given to us every which way.
Old Jun 02 2011, 03:02 AM

Thank you Raul for listening to our complain and for fixing it fast, Your the best farm Town Dev.
Old Jun 02 2011, 03:04 AM
Account Not Linked

LMAO @ Al Bundy.. I wont quote his thread.. but the Titanic Pictures depicted the story of the Belts is just hilarious!! Great job as always Raul with quick acting and disabling the pop ups.. You must really hate having to deal with all these posts and everyone going nuts, but its only because we love you!!! seriously, great work and thanks heaps x
Closed Thread