Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 07 2024, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart waterhouse View Post
i have gone to the marketplace for work and i think i am getting the job offers but every time the offer starts to open it closes what is going on it worked fine yesterday but the white boxes have started to open and then closed also i was preparing a ship yesterday it had 4.6 minuets per container to load after about the first 3 i started to do the 4th one got a message pop up saying it was done and when i opened it to to load the next one it said it still ha nearly 5 minuets to go what is going on i have been playing this game since 2009 and never had this before
Hi stuart waterhouse

Please provide your user id number, you find it by scrolling down the game page. It says, Your User Id number is:xxxxxx

Also be sure that your browser and operation system are up to date.
After an update it is always better to restart your computer.
Old Sep 08 2024, 05:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't know if this is the correct place or not. I sent you a message a couple of months ago about not seeing in other farmers in the Marketplace. You replied with some things I could do. I have done all those and still unable to see anyone else. You did say to send you my server - Chat c 20, farm server w 22. Thank you. Nona Zimmerman
Old Sep 08 2024, 05:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonalentoo@gmail.com View Post
I don't know if this is the correct place or not. I sent you a message a couple of months ago about not seeing in other farmers in the Marketplace. You replied with some things I could do. I have done all those and still unable to see anyone else. You did say to send you my server - Chat c 20, farm server w 22. Thank you. Nona Zimmerman
Hi Nona,
We do not have any previous posts here in the forums about this from you. If it was Support you contacted for this you will need to reply to them in the ticket you sent not here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2024, 11:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Completed work and no work was done

Hello farmers and thank you for reading. This morning I completed work on a farm. I am a new player and learning but from what I can see, each time I completed a farm and was ready to move on to the next farm, messages came up on the screen saying I had made so many xp, so many products, etc. This time there were no messages in writing at all. I completed all of the farmer's farms. When I went to the marketplace to sell goods, there was nothing in the inventory. I contacted the farmer and she said her work was not showing as having been done at all. I am wondering what happened and why I completed all the work and yet nothing was recognized. The only thing I saw differently on her farms was that there were 3 other people there and at least one or two were farming along with me which I didn't find helpful because we all had tools for the same area. I decided to start on her last farm and work my way upward so I got most of the farms since I am fast. However when moving from farm to farm, nothing was noted and nothing was gained or received afterwards. Thank you for your help.

My Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/miartizz/

Marie's Eco Farm
Old Sep 13 2024, 12:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie's Eco Farm View Post
Hello farmers and thank you for reading. This morning I completed work on a farm. I am a new player and learning but from what I can see, each time I completed a farm and was ready to move on to the next farm, messages came up on the screen saying I had made so many xp, so many products, etc. This time there were no messages in writing at all. I completed all of the farmer's farms. When I went to the marketplace to sell goods, there was nothing in the inventory. I contacted the farmer and she said her work was not showing as having been done at all. I am wondering what happened and why I completed all the work and yet nothing was recognized. The only thing I saw differently on her farms was that there were 3 other people there and at least one or two were farming along with me which I didn't find helpful because we all had tools for the same area. I decided to start on her last farm and work my way upward so I got most of the farms since I am fast. However when moving from farm to farm, nothing was noted and nothing was gained or received afterwards. Thank you for your help.
Hi Marie,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and getting hired.

It sounds like this is a neighbor or buddy you were working for. You do not get the bonus experience, crops or coins when you work for either of those. Working with others too would cause you to not get much of the normal amounts you would get either.
Most players prefer to work solo and for strangers from the market to get the most they can from the work. The Game Guide Chapter 9 has all the information about hiring and getting hired:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, no products, show work info, work completed