Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 22 2011, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool updates, thank you. I treat myself to FC on my birthday and X-mas, now if you could just make those come more than once a year..... LOL
Old Sep 22 2011, 10:39 PM
Account Not Linked

how does one revert coins for FC
Old Sep 22 2011, 11:38 PM

Default Here we go again.

Thanks for the extra metals, but you missed a few other MUCH needed items:

-SHEEP AND LLAMA TEXTILE ROLLS (WAY too much wool required and takes weeks to make enough!!! And I have over 1100 sheep and llamas to harvest every 2 days!)

-SHRIMP CONTAINERS

-MEATS (especially chicken, meat, and hot dog sausages)

-CANNED TUNA (whats the deal with only making 5 cans every 3 hours when you use 5 cans every hour in the sandwich shop?)

-PROSCIUTTO (same deal as the tuna! Use one every hour, but produce one every 3 hours! )

While I'm on here.... ENOUGH WITH THE FACTORIES!!! Its gotten WAY old and now there are so many you can even fit them all on one farm anymore. Seriously, I've been playing this game so long that I would hate to leave it, but I am really getting fed up with it. I don't think my patience can hold out much longer! Fair warning.
Old Sep 23 2011, 12:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineLynn View Post
how does one revert coins for FC
The is no way to convert coins to FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2011, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post
Thanks for the extra metals, but you missed a few other MUCH needed items:

-SHEEP AND LLAMA TEXTILE ROLLS (WAY too much wool required and takes weeks to make enough!!! And I have over 1100 sheep and llamas to harvest every 2 days!)

-SHRIMP CONTAINERS

-MEATS (especially chicken, meat, and hot dog sausages)

-CANNED TUNA (whats the deal with only making 5 cans every 3 hours when you use 5 cans every hour in the sandwich shop?)

-PROSCIUTTO (same deal as the tuna! Use one every hour, but produce one every 3 hours! )

While I'm on here.... ENOUGH WITH THE FACTORIES!!! Its gotten WAY old and now there are so many you can even fit them all on one farm anymore. Seriously, I've been playing this game so long that I would hate to leave it, but I am really getting fed up with it. I don't think my patience can hold out much longer! Fair warning.
just pick the facilities that you would like there is no obligation to purchase all.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 23 2011, 01:36 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I agree with Jaz on both counts. Love the update being such a surprise long before the 'whinge' pages began , but would also love to have seen increases to the amounts of tuna and shrimp. I fill my facilities only a couple of times a week, but always run out of both of those products.

Thanks for the new toys I'm off to play.
I agree with the need of increases the amount of both. bought 3 facilities of each in hopes i could get enough.. not so but the bigger problem is sheep i have 11 farms 9 sheep barns at 100 each with 5 to 10 of the 5$ ones and 150 or more on the farm and still to day i could not load up my new facilities and never have had a 100% on the old ones.. i have to store it for 2 weeks.... i cant have any more sheep on my farm it is slowing it up badly now. i even got the warning.. i am now having to do the same with Lamas can you please help... thanks so much p.s. having same problim with the prosuteo that we once had with chease
Old Sep 23 2011, 01:42 AM

Awaiting some new seasonal items ! ! ! !
Old Sep 23 2011, 10:57 AM

I would like to be able to deselect items I don't use from the Start all menu. And another to click to start half. I have many of the same facilities on different farms so I can have enough cheese, butter, etc, If I used the start all button for the entire facility, there would never be enough milk. The same is true of several of the other facilities. Hope you can give some thought to this and improvise it. Thanks
Old Sep 23 2011, 12:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the new items!!! I was hoping that in order to make flour we could use less wheat. As it is I am planting two wheat fields and I still run out of flour. This would be a great thing if you could do this. I am a Farm Town junkie lol..Love the game..keep up the great work!!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 23 2011, 02:29 PM

- When mouseover a facility you will now see the text (Owned) if you own that facility. Not sure how you do this. Are you talking about if you go to the store to buy a facility. Please clarify. A faster way of sending and receiving gifts would be helpful. Check out Cityville it is super quick. Would love a mystery gift also.
Closed Thread