Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 12 2024, 03:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
<< They also added to the regular sheds an additional 50 animal positions, so if you have the standard animal sheds on all 47 farms that is an addition 2,350 hens you can add which should cut down on how many eggs you need to get from gifts.

I know. And that has helped a LOT. I have animal buildings on all farms and have already filled chicken coops and dairy sheds to the max. LOVE that! I'm just struggling with whether to ask for a refund on the two FC facilities I purchased. Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in the pot.
Hi Farmer_Susan,

As you are not sure yet and as the rest has to be implemented. I would hold off on deciding on a refund for now. Another thing you might want to consider keeping them for is Quests. Regular Quests are harder to earn the 2FC so you would need to consider if you could skip those types of quests and still claim your FC.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 12 2024, 08:30 PM

<< As you are not sure yet and as the rest has to be implemented. I would hold off on deciding on a refund for now. Another thing you might want to consider keeping them for is Quests. Regular Quests are harder to earn the 2FC so you would need to consider if you could skip those types of quests and still claim your FC.

Yes, I know. If I didn't have 2 accounts, I would just keep them for that reason. But my other account is still lacking almost all tools. I'm almost thinking I'd rather spend that money to start getting her some trains so she can work facilities. I have to budget. Can't afford all goodies.

But yes, I plan to wait and see for now.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Jun 14 2024, 10:11 AM

Hi, can you tell me, the 4 items in the Premium Fodder Factory, as I make more over the next few days, will they be held in storage until the developers decide what to do, or are they actually usable yet ?
Thanks !
Old Jun 14 2024, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi, can you tell me, the 4 items in the Premium Fodder Factory, as I make more over the next few days, will they be held in storage until the developers decide what to do, or are they actually usable yet ?
Thanks !
Hi Peekachoo,
They are being held so you won't lose them, but you can't see them in your storage. They are working on getting this released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2024, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peekachoo,
They are being held so you won't lose them, but you can't see them in your storage. They are working on getting this released.
Thank you Taz
Old Jun 14 2024, 05:50 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - June 14th, 6:45PM

- Released feature #8 above, your animals can now consume premium fodder to increase production, please reload the game for these changes to take effect. All the premium fodder that you have produced in the past few days can now be consumed by your animals when you harvest them. You can mouse over your animal buildings or check the Harvest All screen in the Facility Manager to see your current premium fodder levels.

- We suggest you read the full point #8 in the main post, there is a full new description of this feature, with more information and easy to understand.

- We have mentioned before that we would remove the capability to request ingredients in the Premium Fodder Factory. We have decided to not do that, instead, you will be limited to request ingredients for a specific premium fodder only once in 24 hours, e.g. if you ask for ingredients for the Premium Cow Hay now, you will be able to ask for ingredients of other premium fodders right away, but you will have to wait 24 hours to ask for ingredients for the Premium Cow Hay again. This will allow you to take advantage of the Gift lifeline when you get a premium fodder in a Quest.

- We have increased the produtions of both facilities so 1 day of production will produce enough premium fodder and feed enough animals to get the benefits below:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 540 cow milk daily
- Extra 540 sheep wool daily
- Extra 540 llama wool daily

That's a combined of 2,160 animal products, this is almost as much as the production of 2 Chicken Coops, 4 Wool Sheeds and 1 Dairy Shed combined (asuming you can harvest the Dairy Shed 2 times a day). Notice also that if you buy another Feed Supplement Plant to replicate the benefits above, you won't need to buy another Premium Fodder Factory since it can be worked by friends.

Known Issues:

- When premium fodder ingredients that you have requested are sent to you, they show correctly in your Gift Box but when you store it, they disappear and will not go to your storage

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 14 2024 at 07:15 PM.
Old Jun 14 2024, 08:46 PM

Default Premium cow hay...

When you click on a diary farm it says premium cow hay. Where /how do you get it?
Old Jun 14 2024, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidio View Post
When you click on a diary farm it says premium cow hay. Where /how do you get it?
Hi Davidio,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements section thread about the current release.
All the information you are asking about is in the first post on the first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2024, 09:44 PM

This is what I see when I harvest all my animal sheds...NICE!!!

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 14 2024 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Outside links are not allowed for safety
Old Jun 14 2024, 11:40 PM

Default trying again...will this link be accepted?

Mod edit: link is not allowed.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 15 2024 at 08:12 AM.