Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 01 2024, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsigler25 @yahoo.com View Post
I have oil pumps and the loader but am not able to get crude oil for fuel plant and can't figure this out because it worked fine until 4 days ago.
Hi jsigler,
I moved your post to the thread about tools and fuel.

Are the oil pumps not loading when you click on the Start All at the top or when you click on the Start All on an oil pump?
I do see you have 94 crude oil barrels in your storage, but that is not enough to fill your 7 refineries.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2024, 07:14 AM

Default crude oil

Not loading when hitting load all
Old Aug 02 2024, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsigler25 @yahoo.com View Post
Not loading when hitting load all
Hi jsigler

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel where your other posts were responded.

Please take in mind that your oil pumps and offshore oil rigs are non workable facilities.
That means that your farmer friends can't work them when you post your facilities to be worked.

Then you have to wait the time for them to have at least one batch done to be able to start production again.

For the oil pump and offshore oil rig, one batch will be done in 3 hours. If you try to start production before that time, nothing will be loaded.

You can open an oil pump and then click in What's pending button to see how much time you have to wait till being able to load another batch.

Just a comment, when you want to fill the oil pumps and offshore oil rigs, you have to use the Start all button not the Load all button.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 02 2024 at 08:42 AM.
Old Aug 04 2024, 06:38 PM

Default Ordering Station w Trailer

I have now bought my second Ordering Station w Trailer. I could not use the first one and cannot use the second one either.

Where should my Semi-trailers be located (on farm or storage)?

Where should my Ordering Station be located (on farm or storage)?

Thank you,

Sandy, eh?
Old Aug 04 2024, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy T View Post
I have now bought my second Ordering Station w Trailer. I could not use the first one and cannot use the second one either.

Where should my Semi-trailers be located (on farm or storage)?

Where should my Ordering Station be located (on farm or storage)?

Thank you,

Sandy, eh?
Hi Sandy

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel

You only need 1 Ordering Station w/trailer or Turbo Ordering Station w/trailer.
If you purchase a second one, then it was a duplicate and only costs coins not farm cash

It is always better to have them in your item storage as farm cash tools do not take space.

The semi trailers have to be on a farm, if you have more than one, then on different farms.

You have the Turbo ordering station, so your semi trailers should start production when you click in the Start all button at the top of your Facility Manager.

You have full information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...90#post5154790
Old Aug 07 2024, 06:33 PM

Question Irrigation Tool Missing?

Has the tool used to irrigate plants been removed from the game? My sister recently started playing, so I suggested that she go to the store and buy it. When she couldn't find it there, I looked and couldn't locate it, either. If it's been moved from the TOOLS section, please tell me where it is now. Your help is much appreciated!
Old Aug 07 2024, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcarleen View Post
Has the tool used to irrigate plants been removed from the game? My sister recently started playing, so I suggested that she go to the store and buy it. When she couldn't find it there, I looked and couldn't locate it, either. If it's been moved from the TOOLS section, please tell me where it is now. Your help is much appreciated!
Hi Iamcarleen,
They are called Mobile Sprinklers. No they have not been removed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2024, 09:12 PM

Not sure where to ask this question but am wondering why we now have to water each farm individually? Also same with the fertilizer. Time consuming.
Old Aug 26 2024, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Not sure where to ask this question but am wondering why we now have to water each farm individually? Also same with the fertilizer. Time consuming.
Hi Mehansen,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about tools since this has nothing to do with the current release.
When you click on either the mobile sprinkler or the manure spreader and then the farm make sure that the tabs at the top of the pop up showing the farms shows the Select Multiple Farms is in the orange background.
Old Aug 29 2024, 02:52 AM

Question Tools Orgamizer??

I probably need sleep. Where is the option on the game screen to rearrange/reorganize the farming tools shortcuts? I'm probably looking right at it. Please provide a screenshot

Errr I knew it...I found it. What I'm talking about is right next to the "save" button (shortcut editer)

Last edited by LisaScobee; Aug 29 2024 at 02:56 AM. Reason: fixed problem

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity